• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zero

Jul 29, 2018
I am Zero. This site must really not have a lot of members because a name like this would've gone so fast...

Anyways, I am here because I so badly want to kill myself, and I am so tired of not getting any real help from anywhere else. Everywhere else it's just like, "let's talk about what kind of therapy we can give you to help you recover," or, "this is a suicide support forum. "We don't condone talking about suicide or suicide methods in any way." I hope this site is different and better, because I am utterly frustrated with my life and the lack of resources/information available to help me end it.

Reactions: SunSetsForever, Strumgewehr, TimeToDie and 8 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah u can talk about suicide and methods here, some might even encourage to kill yourself here.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, benzodiazepinescene, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Welcome to the forum zero.you should find all the information you need here.There are lots of threads that explain methods and answer some questions you may have.
Just give us a shout otherwise.

Reactions: benzodiazepinescene, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

Zero

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah u can talk about suicide and methods here, some might even encourage to kill yourself here.

I want people to encourage me. I want people to pressure me! suicide! suicide! all the way! suicide! end your day a fantastical way!

• Love
Reactions: No One, whyidon'tknow, 262653 and 2 others
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I want people to encourage me. I want people to pressure me! suicide! suicide! all the way! suicide! end your day a fantastical way!
I don't think everyone is on here to encourage others on others are on here because they are at a low point in their lives the only time I see partial encouragement is when someone posts there about to catch the bus and people wish them luck that's about it

Reactions: color_me_gone, LMFAO FOCKERS, Egddios and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In my opinion, if you need encouragement then maybe you are not ready.The decision to ctb needs to be 100% yours.I personally do wish people peace and hope they have a smooth exit because a failed attempt may lead to physical long life complications (not to mention the mental torture and suffering ) making them worse off than before but with regards to actual encouragement,I don't think we are allowed.could be wrong ?

Reactions: fister, SunSetsForever, littlelady774 and 11 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Oh yeah, I'm also sick of polishing comment in favor of suicide. I've found a russian forum with suicide category, there are only comments like:
  • think about your close ones
  • this is not an option/choice
  • stop whining and solve your situation
  • just believe
  • change your mind
  • check out that religious book
  • life is the most precious gift
  • suicide is for pussies
  • this too shall pass
  • you're in a desperate need for therapy
  • and many else in a similar vein
Just recently noticed its a 2018 thread, oh whatever. I'm so grateful to those who support this forum so you can talk about it without hotlines and platitudes getting showed down your throat.

Reactions: dandan and Broken Chimera
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
That is against the rules. Here is the forum rule:

"DON'T:
  • Encourage suicide or any other acts
    • Do not encourage or coerce users to carry out acts of any nature, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. "
OP, nobody here will encourage you because the forum doesn't allow it. Read the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please and DepressionsAHo
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Pause.
If anybody is actively encouraging you you better report that cunt so got damn quick. They don't belong anywhere here
Oh. This is from last year
You sound like someone who is not only trying to break the forum's rules, but inciting someone to break the law and be imprisoned as an accessory. . . .

So if you're truly suicidal and looking for people who understand your struggle, welcome! We look forward to getting to know you and hearing your story.

But if you're a troll trying to stir up people or get this site shut down, kindly fuck off. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way).

Have a blessed day.
This guy hasn't been seen since August 2018. Think he's gone. I don't see any stories he's willing to share

Last edited:
Reactions: cornflowerblue
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019

I never understood when I was young, but now I know you are definitely young.
Am I right?

Maybe not even 25, maybe not even 21

If you wish want to jump from 20ft height building or a 200ft high we won't (can't) stop you!!

I've got N in my fridge.

But I want to give life another chance.... I'm at the moment thinking my next steps....
Nothing will save you!! What you need , is the same I need, putting into action our plans.

Last edited:
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Hello, welcome, why are you considering suicide @Zero?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Why are people bothering with a thread that is nearly 12 months old? The guy has not been seen here since Aug of last year.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, DepressionsAHo, littlelady774 and 3 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Why are people bothering with a thread that is nearly 12 months old? The guy has not been seen here since Aug of last year.
Somebody replied, so we all thought it was a new thread. I replied because I saw it on the front page, and didn't see the 2018 date until after.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
LOL WOW, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: GinaIsReady and cornflowerblue
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019

Oh, wait what... It just appeared and I hadn't seen it before, so I assumed it was new. Should've looked, my bad.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I am Zero. This site must really not have a lot of members because a name like this would've gone so fast...

Anyways, I am here because I so badly want to kill myself, and I am so tired of not getting any real help from anywhere else. Everywhere else it's just like, "let's talk about what kind of therapy we can give you to help you recover," or, "this is a suicide support forum. "We don't condone talking about suicide or suicide methods in any way." I hope this site is different and better, because I am utterly frustrated with my life and the lack of resources/information available to help me end it.

If you're looking for the real deal this is it. No judgement. Just a bunch of seemingly normal people who feel the same.

Reactions: dandan
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Okay, since most people cannot take the time to realize that this post is from a year ago and it was unnecessarily necroed by someone, I'm going to close it.

Reading the post and dates doesn't hurt, so try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.