• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jd300100

jd300100

May 13, 2020
i have, on hand:

30 quetiapine, 300mg
10 propranolol, 10mg
500 lamictal, 100mg
90 clonidine, 0.1mg
30 guanfacine, 1.0mg
30 ritalin, 10mg
30 topiramate, 50mg
30 lexapro, 10mg

y'all think i could ctb on those??

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Maybe? ODing on prescription meds has a very low success rate overall. There are much better/easier/quicker ways to CTB. Even assuming you took a lethal dose of any of these medications, dying could be an extremely long, painful process. You always end up with seizures and tachycardia and heart attacks and other generally unpleasant things like that. At the very least check out the LD50s for all of the medications you list and see what the OD symptoms are for each.

Also, realistically speaking, how many of these pills can you manage to actually take in one go? It's great that you have 500 lamictal and all, but I can't imagine being able to get down that many pills before some kind of intense side effects start up. No judgment here; I'm just trying to imagine how many pills I could take before I couldn't handle taking any more pills. There's also the off chance that the medications could interact with each other in a way that renders them ineffective.

On the bright side, even if you can't use the meds to CTB, you're all stocked up for the zombie apocalypse. ;)

Reactions: Manford
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
There's also the off chance that the medications could interact with each other in a way that renders them ineffective.
Yea, like the ridalin might counteract the BP meds.

y'all think i could ctb on those??
I agree with toadily. OD is notoriously unreliable. You would need to look up the lethal dose of each med, determine if you could consume enough, and whether some of those meds would negate or potentiate each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: neitherherenorthere
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I don't see anything here with a high probability of causing an efficient and peaceful death.

If you want to learn more about ctb methods, go to the resource section. SN is pretty popular here. There are other drug methods besides N listed in the PPH also too.

Reactions: neitherherenorthere