MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
First, I have to clarify that I'm pro-choice.

I know there are a lot of people here like me who have suffered for a long time, and can't take the suffering anymore. For me I find it harder and harder to cope, and my health is declining. So I know that I don't have any other option than to end it.

If you are in a situation that feels hopeless, please do everything you can, and also please don't make any rushed decisions. Also for those of you who just hate life, you are just tired of living and you want to die what I will explain makes it important to really think it through.

The reality is that except for PAS there are no 100% methods out there, sure there are methods that are very lethal (if done correct) these methods have and insane "SI-barrier" and some of them will be far from peaceful. These are also methods that are close to a 100% certainty to result in hell on earth if failed.

So how about peaceful methods then? there are some methods that are quite reliable and peaceful or relatively peaceful. And some of them are not as likely to result in as bad of an outcome as things like shooting, jumping, full suspension consequences if failed, but I would say all of them can cause damage, and damage that could prevent you from attempting again and being in a situation where you are stuck suffering.

Why do I share this? because I'm in a situation where I will have to attempt to end my life, but I will have to do it not being certain that I will die (Full suspension) Sure it's a very lethal method if done correct, but someone could find me even though I will do my best to do it in a secluded place where hopefully no one show up, I will test my knots as best as I can, but when I do it I will not feel 100% certain that life would be over after ~15 minutes. And IF something would go wrong I would be stuck in hell on earth for maybe decades.

I understand that this can be upsetting to read for some people who are in a similar situation as me (have tried everything, but can't go on anymore, and don't have a choice)
and you try to convince yourself that it will NOT fail, or maybe that there wouldn't be any bad consequences if you fail. And I get it, it's a horrible feeling to not feel certain that it will be over when attempting. But in my opinion the reality is that the only thing that is possible to do is to try to research the method as good as possible to increase the odds of success, but we can't be certain what happens after the attempt (Not talking about what happens after death) but if death is successful or not.

The reason I write this is not to fear monger, but please don't make any rushed decisions.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Twntysix, LonelyStarrySky and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I agree with everything you've written.
I have thought about things such as long - drop hanging, and even building a guillotine.
These methods are extreme, yet pretty much guaranteed to work if executed properly.
I have failed in the past with overdose and partial, so my next attempt has to be the very last one.
I'm currently thinking of beachy head, yet still weighing up other options.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It just shows what an evil, disgusting world we exist in where people even have to worry about suicide methods going wrong and just leading to way more suffering as a result.
It truly is hell how we cannot just easily die in peace, a suicide attempt going wrong would be exactly what I fear.
I will always despise those humans who purposely make suicide as difficult as possible for people despite the fact that only permanently ceasing to exist is truly desirable.

It's like we are being punished all because other people so cruelly decided to so harmfully procreate in this hellish reality where we cannot just die in peace. It should be the most important right to have the option to permanently and peacefully escape from suffering.

Reactions: myusername890