M

march!

Feb 23, 2023
Is helium accessible? Safe? Painless? Help! I have severe akathisia and brain damage from antidepressants going on 4 years. I deserve peace. My life is a barbaric torture prison and I need the quickest most simple way out.

Please I need recommendations. I would qualify for death with dignity just not in the US. My doctor is helping me get out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and bluebus
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am really sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds awful and so unfair. You absolutely deserve peace, it is not fair to have to suffer like this. It's very cool that your doctor is actually tying to help you. It seems like most doctors would rather see their patients suffer in order to make their own conscience feel "clean." I wouldn't recommend helium as it's not always pure. You're in the US? Nitrogen could be a good alternative. That's what I'm using. Best of luck and I hope you can find peace, bb

Upvote 0
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Helium can be hard to source since in some places it by law has oxygen in there to prevent ctb

Upvote 0
AnonAnon1234

AnonAnon1234

Aug 18, 2023
Nitrogen is a better choice. Cheaper and more readily available.

Upvote 0
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Whether or not *viable* Helium is accessible depends on where you live. Nitrogen is generally more accessible.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The availability depends on where you live. Both helium and nitrogen work equally well. There are 5 inert gas methods: SCUBA, SCBA,
exit bag, EEBD hood, Rebreather.

Upvote 0