• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hino_rei

Jun 1, 2023
I can order a Helium Tank online, in its description it's stated that it contains Helium of 98% and above purity, is that good enough to kill? All posts that I've read on the subject make it explicit that 100% purity Helium is required in order for death to be achieved.

Attachments

• 1687259932363.jpg
    1687259932363.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 0
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
this ad in no way sounds discreet. there were reports of helium not being 'pure' i'd look into nitrogen.

H

hino_rei

Jun 1, 2023
this ad in no way sounds discreet. there were reports of helium not being 'pure' i'd look into nitrogen.
to make it clear I'm from an European Union country where distributing pure Helium is apparently legal, therefore it wouldn't surprising or out of the question if it were pure, just wondering if it's mandatory for it to be 100%

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You need an inert gas with a purity of at least 2.8 (99,8%) or higher. Which inert gas method do you want to use ?

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
98% would probably be good enough. but i wouldn't trust the guy who wrote the ad. distribution of helium is legal in many places. advertising suicide methods... sounds awfully sketchy.

H

hino_rei

Jun 1, 2023
98% would probably be good enough. but i wouldn't trust the guy who wrote the ad. distribution of helium is legal in many places. advertising suicide methods... sounds awfully sketchy.
I'm sorry... Did I make it seem as though the Helium Tank that I'm buying is being sold for the purpose of suicide? That is not the case, it's a regular e-commerce company and the advertised purpose of the tank is filling up balloons.
You need an inert gas with a purity of at least 2.8 (99,8%) or higher. Which inert gas method do you want to use ?

>
Which inert gas method do you want to use ?

The one posted in the attached OP image.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
um did you read the words on the ad you posted?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
ok. that makes me feel better. i just don't want you to be scammed or baited.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That setup in the photo won't work.

A mask connected to a flow regulator is not viable unless you use a huge flow rate or it has a reservoir bag in the middle (like Non-ReBreather masks) to be able to meet the demands of inhalation. A mask doesn't have enough inner volume to act as a reservoir. Also CPAP masks are not good CTB.

If you like masks the way to go is SCBA or SCUBA which work on-demand.
Other implementations: good old ExitBag, constant flow hoods, EEBD hoods.​

Reactions: Das Nichts