• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
There is no problem in wanting to feel pleasure and act on that desire! Everyone wants to feel pleasure and live a carefree life, you aren't alone. Don't stress yourself because of it and no, you aren't a piece of shit. Being hedonistic to some degree is normal and is anyone a piece of shit for being like that? No, not at all.

Maybe you don't enjoy the feeling of pleasure but your body needs to feel some sort of happiness once in a while, even if you don't want it. It is how we function, in a way. Just let yourself be happy, no one will say anything and you'll feel a sense of pride and joy, even if it may be temporary, every second of it is worth it.

Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
What would you want to be like if you had any choice?
i would Want to be someone who understood and accepted who they were and treated everyone else with more respect than i ever have

• Love
Reactions: Hellish Ore
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I started working out recently. It helps a little with my own negative self-talk of my hedonism. Perhaps there is a simple, actionable, short-term goal you can pick up? It's hard to commit to something, I'm still constantly struggling with that as a NEET, but step by step we can enact change if that is what we seek.