• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Well I had to add this short cult recruitment movie, would anyone join a cult now, if so, Heavensgate Jumpergeo Focus Group Needs you, :smiling:

I had to add a Simpsoms clip, lol I wonder where they got the idea for this episode, haha.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I've been interested in this topic for many years even before i was interested in personally CTB. My personal belief is no. I think this was a way for applewhite to ensure he would not be lonely into old age and to have a sort of support network.

This isn't a bad idea for a scam though. Problem is insurance cos would likely have you tried for homicide /w suicide encouragement

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well they said each member had a 1 million dollar insurance policy so I wonder if they were caught before they could hide the bodies but I would be interested which insurance company would give you such a high insurance policy for alien abduction, lol in todays money that's like 10 million dollars each.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Well they said each member had a 1 million dollar insurance policy so I wonder if they were caught before they could hide the bodies but I would be interested which insurance company would give you such a high insurance policy for alien abduction, lol in todays money that's like 10 million dollars each.

The thing about the alien abduction is that is actually going to have to be proven. The company most likely sold them that policy because the company were the real scammers- Applewhite probably bought it for his ego although if there was an insurance agent involved maybe he was getting a kickback from the agent and was paying the premium out of the group members funds. There is a service known as lloyds of london that will insure all kinds of bizarre events and they often give insanely low rates because the things insured are such a joke - like an actor will insure their left eye or something.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Ahhh my geo I know that doc and I'm younger than you :p hugs

Well I had to add this short cult recruitment movie, would anyone join a cult now, if so, Heavensgate Jumpergeo Focus Group Needs you, :smiling:

I had to add a Simpsoms clip, lol I wonder where they got the idea for this episode, haha.

Cheers

Geo

And they were all wearing black Nike sneakers god knows why ....

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Ahhh my geo I know that doc and I'm younger than you :p hugs

And they were all wearing black Nike sneakers god knows why ....
They most likely wore all the same kind of shoes because cults do de-individualization tactics. Probably one of the higher ups in the cult was assigned the task of taking everyones shoe size and being the one who made the trip/order to buy. When you watch the videos with the student exit statements you can see they kind of have a uniform thing going on there....

Anyway when I go I hope i'm going somewhere away from these creeps

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
The thing about the alien abduction is that is actually going to have to be proven. The company most likely sold them that policy because the company were the real scammers- Applewhite probably bought it for his ego although if there was an insurance agent involved maybe he was getting a kickback from the agent and was paying the premium out of the group members funds. There is a service known as lloyds of london that will insure all kinds of bizarre events and they often give insanely low rates because the things insured are such a joke - like an actor will insure their left eye or something.

I found an interesting story about the insurance policy below, lol, here is an intersting fact for any Star Trek buffs as I worked for an Insurance company for a few years and I had Lloyds of London access, the inside has thousands of round lights and looks like a borg cube plus it was always handy for members as they had a male nurse who would prescibe you anything you asked for, lol I was in there with a cycling rash, didn't inspire me with confidence when he googled my symptons and tried to prescibe me canesten cream.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I found an interesting story about the insurance policy below, lol, here is an intersting fact for any Star Trek buffs as I worked for an Insurance company for a few years and I had Lloyds of London access, the inside has thousands of round lights and looks like a borg cube plus it was always handy for members as they had a male nurse who would prescibe you anything you asked for, lol I was in there with a cycling rash, didn't inspire me with confidence when he googled my symptons and tried to prescibe me canesten cream.

Cheers

Geo
LOL i saw your post in another thread looking for CTB partner , you definitely seem like the type who would work at Lloyds of london.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

Cheers

Geo
Well apparently Jlo has an insurance for her bum.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well apparently Jlo has an insurance for her bum.

I like the policy with the 3 Scottish sisters who were worried about an immaculate conception, because they were worried, they wouldn't have enough money to bring up Christ, but someone should have told them he was born in a stable so a council flat in Scotland would have been a step up, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
They most likely wore all the same kind of shoes because cults do de-individualization tactics. Probably one of the higher ups in the cult was assigned the task of taking everyones shoe size and being the one who made the trip/order to buy. When you watch the videos with the student exit statements you can see they kind of have a uniform thing going on there....

Anyway when I go I hope i'm going somewhere away from these creeps
They said somewhere in there that the reason they wore those particular shoes (Nike Decades) is because they were able to get everyone's shoes at a great deal in bulk. The notoriety forced Nike to discontinue the shoe, and to this day, they are macabre collector's items.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
They said somewhere in there that the reason they wore those particular shoes (Nike Decades) is because they were able to get everyone's shoes at a great deal in bulk. The notoriety forced Nike to discontinue the shoe, and to this day, they are macabre collector's items.

Hahaha, wow! These guys popped back into my consciousness because I saw people posting a picture of a politician that looked like applewhite and put them side by side. I remember reading about them I believe in the early 2000s before youtube, etc. I have been revisiting with the youtube "student exit statement" videos. The videos are very creepy and of course sad but may cheer someone up who is close to CTB

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A certain cult that involved a well known political figure has raised $150,000,000 so far and is continuing to raise money over a big lie. That is what cults all have in common, a big lie, usually about the leader. He is a prophet, he is Jesus come back, he was appointed by God to be a leader, etc. Imagine people thinking they will all get on a space ship controlled by aliens after they die. It's amazing.

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
my car insurance policy has coverage if an alien space ship falls on it.
Seriously.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

tbh even tho i love Simpsons i cringe a lil every time that goody 2 shoes Lisa opens her got dam mouth

• Hugs