• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Hey guys! I was reading articles about suicide in America. Most of the failed attempts told reporters that " they heard voices told them to kill themselves" is this true?those voices exist?

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
well i do think since people who are suicidal and depressed suffer from extreme stress and worry or just schizophrenia may cause these people to have auditory hallucinations. it doesn't limit to just voices though i think it applies to all our sensors. it may be based on ptsd or your experience which is why what you hear varies from person to person. so i think they don't exist on its own like an entity but they exist as a response to something in the subconscious mind

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
well i do think since people who are suicidal and depressed suffer from extreme stress and worry or just schizophrenia may cause these people to have auditory hallucinations. it doesn't limit to just voices though i think it applies to all our sensors. it may be based on ptsd or your experience which is why what you hear varies from person to person. so i think they don't exist on its own like an entity but they exist as a response to something in the subconscious mind
I'm curious how just that person feels when they hear negative voices? Still scary right?

Render

Render

Apr 7, 2024
Auditory verbal hallucinations (AVHs) are somewhat common among adolescents: by some estimates 3-40% experience them at some time. But the rates of AVHs are much lower among healthy adult populations (<10%).

When most people say "they heard voices told them to kill themselves", they are speaking in a metaphorical sense. Although, it should be noted that there are individuals which do experience genuine auditory hallucinations and could very well "hear" disturbing voices leading up to an attempt. This is a well-documented phenomenon featuring in many suicide attempts by individuals with schizophrenia. This is also not terribly uncommon among otherwise healthy individuals that experience large amounts of psychological trauma in a relatively short period of time.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Thank you so much! It make sense now.. I just want to add that people with schezophrnia are very smart more than a normal person they are intelligence so I'm not sure if this related like have a 6 sense or something.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I experienced it during my depression, they're not exactly telling me to ctb but I heard voices calling me

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I experienced it during my depression, they're not exactly telling me to ctb but I heard voices calling me
It's real voices not just negative thoughts right?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
i tell me to kill myself more than the voices ever could.
Me too! The only thing in my head now is how to do it? I want to die with something straight forward like gun, jumping or SN if I can get and I don't want to take long I have to die before the end of this month

Reactions: meowmeowkitty