• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I have vitreous opacities which impede on my ability to see and enjoy a day. I developed them around 14 and couldn't study.

Every time I told my doctor or mother they gave me the "Be grateful that you're not blind or have a serious disability". This angers me completely because this is NOT normal for anyones vision. I have talked to many of my classmates who say they don't have this in their vision. They are very distracting and the only thing that helps is wearing black shades and using a dark theme on a computer. Sick and tired of people giving me the "someone has it worse" fallacy.

The surgery cost between €5,000-8,000 so I've decided to just try and suck them out with a hypodermic needle that is the diameter of my eyeball sideways.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Checkout trying to have it done in a country that is cheaper possibly? I know right? I often hear about people having to go to like Mexico to have dental work.