D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
My plan is to end my life putting my head on rails. That's the only method I can think of because I'm under constant watch aside from going home from my shitty job. I tried suspension hanging twice and it didn't work, the second time I had been seen in the middle of it and was taken to a psychiatric ward (horrible experience, everybody was constantly begging for food, I can't even fathom how "society" thinks these hospitals, at least in Poland, can help anybody in depression) where I spent two months.

I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to taken major balls to pull this off, but I can't function anymore, nor do I want to be a part of this shithole we call society. My question is what do you guys think about it? I've planned to do it in a place where the train goes full speed and my concern is that the train driver might see me at a distance and suspect that I may want to kill myself, but the braking distance should be long enough to depart my head from my body. I'm also thinking about going there a few times to get used to the idea. Another question is if you guys know where I could find videos of people killing themselves this method? I think I saw one and tried googling for more, but I'm not the best at it. Do you know places on darknet of people killing themselves and tell me how I can find what I'm searching for? I think maybe using the TOR browser would help me?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
if there really is an option with a train going at a good speed, this is a good option. but if it is too slow - there is a chance for disability, are you ready for it?
tor... i search more sites but dk... not all tor sites u can search ;) depends on your luck...

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Scroll through here carefully, it is not for the faint-hearted. I remember seeing a young ukrainian or russian girl that killed herself by putting her head on the rails, it was such a clean death. There are obviously more pictures than videos on that site.

This might even come closer to what you are looking for:

Btw, I think it is a solid choice for a method. Quick and painfree, but you have to be brave to begin with. I currently have 3 methods in mind: Train, Night-Night & Sodium Azide. For the train method I even have already a spot where I would do it, I just need to check schedules & I know from experience the trains there have enough travel speed. I would just hide in the bushes & in the last second jump onto the tracks, lay down & only head on the rails.

Last edited:
D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
if there really is an option with a train going at a good speed, this is a good option. but if it is too slow - there is a chance for disability, are you ready for it?
tor... i search more sites but dk... not all tor sites u can search ;) depends on your luck...
To be honest the sheer mass of the train will crush my neck, no matter what speed it goes.

Btw, I think it is a solid choice for a method. Quick and painfree, but you have to be brave to begin with. I currently have 3 methods in mind: Train, Night-Night & Sodium Azide. For the train method I even have already a spot where I would do it, I just need to check schedules & I know from experience the trains there have enough travel speed. I would just hide in the bushes & in the last second jump onto the tracks, lay down & only head on the rails.
Yeah, I even know the trains are going almost exactly when I walk from work. I'm curious about the night-night and sodium azide though, I think I'll do some research on those. Thanks for the images. Watching them it feels like it's so close to end this misery.

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
It's a very gory method and one I sincerely don't enjoy imagining. Practically speaking however, death is obviously guaranteed beyond doubt. I'd be concerned as to whether you feel any pain in the process, since I'm not sure what the scientific consensus is on what someone feels after being beheaded until the body fully shuts down... it might not be a comfortable way at all.

Reactions: discokicks
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Do you know places on darknet of people killing themselves and tell me how I can find what I'm searching for?

There is a clearnet site, bestgore.com which has lots of suicide photos and videos. Many of them are very unpleasant. A few involving trains...one guy still alive and trying to crawl around after having his torso separated from his legs. This site definitely motivated me to research more peaceful methods.

Reactions: discokicks and SomebodyBroken
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
There is a clearnet site, bestgore.com which has lots of suicide photos and videos. Many of them are very unpleasant. A few involving trains...one guy still alive and trying to crawl around after having his torso separated from his legs. This site definitely motivated me to research more peaceful methods.
Not to mention, there were some people who weren't able to get into position in time and ended up only having their legs severed and now are confined to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: Alchemist
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Not to mention, there were some people who weren't able to get into position in time and ended up only having their legs severed and now are confined to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.
These weren't attempts of putting head on rails
You may as well bring up some random accidents that just happened to people

Last edited:
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It would a very scary way to go. Quick but so is jumping. I think both are terrifying and as other members have said imagine if it doesn't work the pain would be unthinkable

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I would just hide in the bushes & in the last second jump onto the tracks, lay down & only head on the rails.
Why hide and then jump out? Even if they see you, they are not going to get that train stopped in time. It's not like a car, it takes a train a long time to stop.

Reactions: Halo13
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
My plan is to end my life putting my head on rails. That's the only method I can think of because I'm under constant watch aside from going home from my shitty job. I tried suspension hanging twice and it didn't work, the second time I had been seen in the middle of it and was taken to a psychiatric ward (horrible experience, everybody was constantly begging for food, I can't even fathom how "society" thinks these hospitals, at least in Poland, can help anybody in depression) where I spent two months.

I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to taken major balls to pull this off, but I can't function anymore, nor do I want to be a part of this shithole we call society. My question is what do you guys think about it? I've planned to do it in a place where the train goes full speed and my concern is that the train driver might see me at a distance and suspect that I may want to kill myself, but the braking distance should be long enough to depart my head from my body. I'm also thinking about going there a few times to get used to the idea. Another question is if you guys know where I could find videos of people killing themselves this method? I think I saw one and tried googling for more, but I'm not the best at it. Do you know places on darknet of people killing themselves and tell me how I can find what I'm searching for? I think maybe using the TOR browser would help me?
First of all VERY good method it is a 100% sure way to die the train will just decapitate you, and when I think of this method I think it would be better to walk slowly back and fourth beside the tracks because if you just lay there the train driver might spot you and slam the breaks.

You can google "Documenting Reality Train decapitation" there are SO many photos and if you can´t find anything just @ me then I can send you some pictures. Some people on here think it´s wrong to look at this stuff but I think it´s important to see how the method works and looks like it gives a calm to see how efficient and painless it is.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Some people on here think it´s wrong to look at this stuff but I think it´s important to see how the method works and looks like it gives a calm to see how efficient and painless it is.
Maybe it's not that they think it's wrong. It may be important for you to look at it if it's your method, but that's no reason to make everyone else have to look at it. I have no desire to view gruesome suicide pictures.

So, I apologize... I disagree with your statement.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
but that's no reason to make everyone else have to look at it
When I post stuff like that they are either in a link that clearly says it´s death pictures so if anyone click that link it´s on themselves, they can´t cry about "you made me look" if they clicked the link themselves with a clear warning on them and if it doesn´t say I usually write it above the link or even put the link in a spoiler.

And I NEVER post pictures for everyone to see if I post pictures of death in a thread it will because it has been requested and then I will put them in a spoiler with the title "Suicide pics, Graphic death pics etc".

Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
When I post stuff like that they are either in a link that clearly says it´s death pictures so if anyone click that link it´s on themselves, they can´t cry about "you made me look" if they clicked the link themselves with a clear warning on them and if it doesn´t say I usually write it above the link or even put the link in a spoiler.

And I NEVER post pictures for everyone to see if I post pictures of death in a thread it will because it has been requested and then I will put them in a spoiler with the title "Suicide pics, Graphic death pics etc".
Ahhh, ok.... I thought you meant just putting the pictures where you see them as you're reading along.

It's all good!

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
These weren't attempts of putting head on rails
You may as well bring up some random accidents that just happened to people
I was referring to people who had attempted to put their head on the rails, but were unable to in time. For some this is a very real possibility, not a random accident, as it is related. This won't be a worry if you lay there in time (There have been people who ran and positioned themselves right as the train came because of their fear of SI kicking in or the train stopping in time) and can guarantee you won't move (some might heavily drug themselves and move at the last minute).

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
What about the train driver getting ptsd and railway guards arresting me if I fail? I really want to die this way but those are the things that stop me

Reactions: discokicks