• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Having the ability to exist will always be beyond dreadful no matter what, more than anything I wish I was never burdened with something as futile and torturous as human existence, I find it beyond tragic how humans so harmfully impose decades of meaningless suffering onto others.

It's just horrific to me how humans procreate even know there are no disadvantages to never existing at all yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, I find it disturbing how humans are capable of suffering to the most extreme extents all while they are just waiting to die in an existence that was always so pointless in the first place.

Existence itself really is the true problem and is nothing but suffering and in my case I don't want to suffer in any way which is why I'd always prefer to not exist, I see no value in being trapped in this hellish existence when the peace of death solves everything, existence really is so dreadful and always will be, only non-existence can bring me peace. I only see eternal nothingness as being desirable.

What I find tragic is how the human species even evolved in the first place and hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, it's so disgusting how humans create endless amounts of harm by forcing life here yet there isn't the option to just easily, peacefully and permanently escape from this dreadful existence, I wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
@iloverachel is right, you should start writing a book about your views, it would be interesting to gather all your thoughts on society and antinatalism and all in an organized form. I'm not joking, I think it would be successful.