• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
So if you have read my post last year , you'd know that i stopped for 2 years because of major social anxiety problem, I was supposed to enter grade 12 back then and that was when they gradually brought back the face to face classes so basically our schedule was 3 days f2f and 2 days modular but even then it was so damn hard for me to cope with my social anxiety that i can't even talk, think, or move away from my seat. Everything was awkward, i was in a constant state of feeling insecure and threatened. Therefore, i chose the heavy decision of stopping. Mind you, I went through hell because of that rash decision both in my family and mental health. Anyway, back to the present. Tomorrow is the start of my class for grade 12 and i feel like hell, nothing changed. Even though i tried so hard to fix it, despite all the tablet i took for my social anxiety. It all felt like it was nothing when i was faced by the reality that I'm gonna go through it all again tomorrow. I feel so sad. I really regret my decision of stopping. If only i sucked it up back then because it was wayyy easier than the present and my mind was still fresh with all the knowledge i learned back in grade 11.. I'd have finished by now.. I wonder if only i persevered back then , would my life be a little better now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck! I hope it will be a much easier day than you feared.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! You can do it if you really want it! All the best:heart:šŸ«‚

Reactions: AlouA