• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
Im having a hard time selling my Oculus. I was hoping to use it before going, but I need money for a hotel :( so far Ive got my galaxy active 2 watch, my galaxy buds, my 360 camera, my drawing tablet, and my new oculus to sell to pawn store
I guess it shouldnt matter since I plan on dying soon. But I coulda used it to see the world one last time ya know? But with the money Ill have my hotel ready, and Im buying alcohol and maybe some of my favorite icecream.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Maybe we need an auction section. Seriously I don't know. Do you NEED a hotel??

Reactions: Rachel
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
The Oculus is new? Sounds like an awesome way to see the world, maybe play some games. I hope you won't rush into anything you're not ready for, no point in leaving loose ends and having regrets right?

Reactions: Rachel and sadworld
R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
Maybe we need an auction section. Seriously I don't know. Do you NEED a hotel??
I live with my family so I cant do it at home. Also, were getting evicted so after today we wont have a home anyways. Technically I could try to find woods somewhere...but I live in the city. I also hope to spend my last moments somewhat comfortable. Baby its cold outside
The Oculus is new? Sounds like an awesome way to see the world, maybe play some games. I hope you won't rush into anything you're not ready for, no point in leaving loose ends and having regrets right?
Yeah its the new one, Its only like 2 weeks old. I love it but i need to get out of here.

• Hugs
Reactions: elfgyoza
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I live with my family so I cant do it at home. Also, were getting evicted so after today we wont have a home anyways. Technically I could try to find woods somewhere...but I live in the city. I also hope to spend my last moments somewhat comfortable. Baby its cold outside

Yeah its the new one, Its only like 2 weeks old. I love it but i need to get out of here.
I'm sorry to hear, I hope you guys have somewhere to live/stay though?
I'd hate being outside as well, no point in being uncomfortable at the end. Maybe you could just escape into virtual reality haha

• Love
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Im having a hard time selling my Oculus. I was hoping to use it before going, but I need money for a hotel :( so far Ive got my galaxy active 2 watch, my galaxy buds, my 360 camera, my drawing tablet, and my new oculus to sell to pawn store
I guess it shouldnt matter since I plan on dying soon. But I coulda used it to see the world one last time ya know? But with the money Ill have my hotel ready, and Im buying alcohol and maybe some of my favorite icecream.
Try hardwareswap on reddit. Also fb marketplace and craigslist.

R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear, I hope you guys have somewhere to live/stay though?
I'd hate being outside as well, no point in being uncomfortable at the end. Maybe you could just escape into virtual reality haha
Family is staying at hotel too. I just need a seperate room/or hotel for ctb. Luckily I get good hotel discounts from my job even though Ive been furloughed since march. For me its $35 a night, its just Im literally broke and in the negatives. Last thing, so I didnt sell my Oculus, just the other stuff and got $100. So thats enough, just means I got less time to mentally prepare myself lol

• Love
Reactions: elfgyoza