• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwantout

May 11, 2018
Right now, I want to kill myself because I feel trapped. Trapped in a small town, with a soul sucklng job, by stupid decisions I've made. What I'm looking for is a way out, just in case, so I can feel less trapped. And maybe never even use it. Anyone else in a similar frame of mind?

Reactions: Therealnobody and Cyanide
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
Right now, I want to kill myself because I feel trapped. Trapped in a small town, with a soul sucklng job, by stupid decisions I've made. What I'm looking for is a way out, just in case, so I can feel less trapped. And maybe never even use it. Anyone else in a similar frame of mind?

Reactions: Cyanide
Deathcards

Deathcards

May 11, 2018
that's how I've been living for the past decade. it's finally time for me to die but I couldn't get myself to do it and I feel restless now. I regret not researching more thoroughly and preparing everything. The tools should all be in front of you and available. You have to imagine yourself doing it at the spot you're planning to die. practicing and watching videos of others dying with the method is good encouragement. So choosing a method you are most comfortable with that can be easily be done is a good idea . I thought I could just hang myself but didn't have a proper rope or understand clearly which vein to strangle. No place to hang etc. A cyanide or a gun would be the easiest way to die if you can get them. If I had these things next to me I would have done it by now but that all takes a lot of work and preparation too. I think it's also important to come up with a theory of afterlife as further encouragement to get it done

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide and typx