PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I feel better for about the past 30 minutes. It will pass soon and i wish it wouldnt... :(

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, betteroffdead, Deutsch and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: strained03, Deutsch, ScaredOfLife and 1 other person
B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018
I had this just recently, I spoke to my sister of my plans, she is not happy but ok with it as she is close as well, spent a good 3hours talking and for once in my miserable existence I actually like someone understood the way I feel, that quickly goes though when the rest of my s**t comes back to the surface.

Reactions: Deutsch, PatKat and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'll admit having a social life helps sometimes. Drinking and hanging out with buddies helps for a little while.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, strained03, Deutsch and 1 other person
B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018
I'll admit having a social life helps sometimes. Drinking and hanging out with buddies helps for a little while.

It would but aspergers distroys that for me, I have no social life. What are these friends you speak of? What's one of them?

Reactions: Deutsch and Miss clefable
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
It would but aspergers distroys that for me, I have no social life. What are these friends you speak of? What's one of them?
Pretty much the same I meet people and they just hate me

Reactions: Deutsch
B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018
Sounds about right, it's the same everywhere I go, soon as someone starts getting to know me they disappear because I'm different and they don't want to be associated with me

Reactions: Deutsch
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
co-workers pretty much. They invite you to something on the weekend or get lunch together.

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Love ya buddy. :(

Reactions: Deutsch, PatKat, Bringmepeace and 1 other person
PeakyBlinder

PeakyBlinder

Sep 6, 2018
I felt the same way yesterday and the day before because of hanging out with my brother. I almost tought life could be enjoyable.

But then I failed my attempt with exit bag and have to start all over.

Life is not fair my friends, it never will be.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, lv-gras, Deutsch and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I felt the same way yesterday and the day before because of hanging out with my brother. I almost tought life could be enjoyable.

Yea i will randomly get like an hour of clarity it seems, but then I go right back to how I have been for 22 years...

Reactions: lv-gras and Deutsch
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I dont leave home, I sit here and drink thats pretty much it. I do not want to go out there.

T

Tiburcio

I remember when I had better moments and used to think things would turn better... Yeah, how naive I was... How strong life hit me once, another time and other, over and over again...

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Sometimes I feel good for a week and I start to think maybe there's some hope if I have the energy to start planning for our future reality punches me in the face again

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Marz, lv-gras and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

What went wrong with the exit bag?

(Sorry to hijack the thread OP. I'd be grateful for even a half hour reprieve from this depression nonsense. But then again, maybe not since it wouldn't last and would only serve to get my hopes up only to come crashing down again.)

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I remember when I had better moments and used to think things would turn better... Yeah, how naive I was... How strong life hit me once, another time and other, over and over again...
Yea they do not trick me anymore....

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutsch and ScaredOfLife
PeakyBlinder

PeakyBlinder

Sep 6, 2018
What went wrong with the exit bag?

(Sorry to hijack the thread OP. I'd be grateful for even a half hour reprieve from this depression nonsense. But then again, maybe not since it wouldn't last and would only serve to get my hopes up only to come crashing down again.)

I had made the perfect custom exitbag, mounted everything, no leaks, a flowmeter, enough argon in the tank to last 100 minutes with a flowrate of 20 L/minute. The cilinder was way too big and bulky but didn't know that before I ordered it.

Did a test run and it felt really good, never been high/drunk before but I think that is how it feels like. Alone in my car in the woods but then.... I chickend out. Why? The plastic bag over my head, hissing of gas made it feel surreal and scary, then this led to a train of toughts where I talked myself out of it.

'Life is not too bad' -Stupid me yesterday

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I dont leave home, I sit here and drink thats pretty much it. I do not want to go out there.
Understandably so. It's crazy out here. I tend to stay inside myself most of the time.

Reactions: PatKat
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018

Yep, and this is why I need to die.

The curse. Not being able to have friends, not being able to be anywhere close to normal, yet being forced to fit in just to keep from starving in the gutter somewhere. Life wasn't made for us.

We are just machines for the normals to use like robots, then take a big shit on when we burn out. It's a bad deal for us. Each day I keep on with it, I feel like a bigger and bigger idiot getting ripped off.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Bringmepeace
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018

The curse. Not being able to have friends, not being able to be anywhere close to normal, yet being forced to fit in just to keep from starving in the gutter somewhere. Life wasn't made for us.

We are just machines for the normals to use like robots, then take a big shit on when we burn out. It's a bad deal for us. Each day I keep on with it, I feel like a bigger and bigger idiot getting ripped off.
Wow spot on.

Reactions: lv-gras, Susannah and Marystevenson1001
Marystevenson1001

Marystevenson1001

Aug 17, 2018
Now I'm having a feel better moment too. Doc gave me some Cymbalta. I'm having awful physical side effects but mentally I do feel a little more calm. Less anxiety and not so hopeless. This is only day 2 tho and I still have not been able to get out of bed or function.

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018

Yep I completely agree, this place was not made for us but what is worse is when you tell people about your condition and they basically tell you that it's made up, really gets me down, I don't worry anymore though as I know this struggle will be over soon

Reactions: lv-gras
Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I feel better for about the past 30 minutes. It will pass soon and i wish it wouldnt... :(

I have these all the time, then I hit rock bottom again and it makes everything worse, it's a never ending cycle.