I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Having a bad night. Wishing I was already dead so I don't have to keep feeling this way. Making final preparations to die. Booking a hotel room soon. So nervous because it has to work. I don't want to be here anymore. Just so exhausted. SN is going to be my savior. Hope to be dead in a few weeks. Sorry- had to vent. I feel so pathetic.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, AtMostOkay, eternalflame and 6 others
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I'm having a bad night too.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine
K

Kali999

Jul 14, 2022
I hear you. I'm exhausted too. It drains everything out of you.

Sorry you're having such a bad night. Wishing you peace in whatever you do.

• Love
Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I hear you. I'm exhausted too. It drains everything out of you.

Sorry you're having such a bad night. Wishing you peace in whatever you do.
The only way I'll have peace is to be dead. Im putting myself out of my misery.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Kali999 and keitaro
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i hope everything goes smoothly. sn is going to be my savior as well. i just ordered some the other day. also, i hope that you can have at least some enjoyable moments during your last few weeks. best wishes~

Reactions: LastFlowers and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
i hope everything goes smoothly. sn is going to be my savior as well. i just ordered some the other day. also, i hope that you can have at least some enjoyable moments during your last few weeks. best wishes~
Thank you. I'll have sn, pain killers but won't have any ae so I'm nervous but ready. My mind is on ctb sadly so it's hard trying to find any enjoyable moments. I'm such a pathetic piece of crap.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and keitaro
I

Inez

Dec 21, 2021
Did you see the beautiful pictures that were sent back from the Webb telescope... they are so amazing and so beyond my comprehension. It made me wonder if I die, would i become part of that, I'm definitely not religious but the stars are where we came from, it seems like a beaufil place to go. I'm having a terrible night too. I do hope all gets better for you.

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
Thank you. I'll have sn, pain killers but won't have any ae so I'm nervous but ready. My mind is on ctb sadly so it's hard trying to find any enjoyable moments. I'm such a pathetic piece of crap.
that is understandable. also, from what i've read, using an antiemetic seems pretty important. i would hate to take sn and then suffer through nasty vomiting, but maybe you are less prone to vomiting?
and i feel pathetic, too, but we fill find relief when our time comes.

Reactions: LastFlowers
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Today, I slept the hours away, so I couldn't feel much. Today is being a bad night for you and me. Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk about anything.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I don't have access to ae. I rarely vomit and I'll be fasting so if I do I should absorb enough to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and keitaro
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't have access to ae. I rarely vomit and I'll be fasting so if I do I should absorb enough to die.
I think sometimes people vomit up the SN itself, so fasting doesn't prevent it, that's why some people have a 2nd or 3rd cup ready incase they vomit up the first.

I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I think sometimes people vomit up the SN itself, so fasting doesn't prevent it, that's why some people have a 2nd or 3rd cup ready incase they vomit up the first.
I'll definitely have backup glasses ready

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being tired of everything. It seems as though in this life there is no escape from suffering. Life just seems to be endless pain and misery and it is sad how life drives people to this point. I hope that you find freedom from what you are going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I understand the feeling of being tired of everything. It seems as though in this life there is no escape from suffering. Life just seems to be endless pain and misery and it is sad how life drives people to this point. I hope that you find freedom from what you are going through.
Thank you. I keep postponing it but I'm to the point that I can't handle things anymore. I'm feeling very pathetic and stupid.