MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
hope they went to a better 'place'. don't want to meet them. that would mean some kind of afterlife. these methods must work. i can see why they fail. a large amount of people don't bother to read. i just hope i don't f it up when i decide.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R., hellispink, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who are free from existing as they are now incapable of suffering but it truly is horrible how trying to die could go wrong, I despise how we cannot just choose to easily leave this existence in a guaranteed way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, sserafim, haibane and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I envy those who are free from existing as they are now incapable of suffering but it truly is horrible how trying to die could go wrong, I despise how we cannot just choose to easily leave this existence in a guaranteed way.
I agree. I'm at a point where I have no hope and no desire to keep going. The only thing that keeps me here is fear of failure. It should be easier to ctb than the way we have to. I don't want anyone deciding how or when I should go - too many assholes have destroyed my life already.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and MyChoiceAlone
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Most have are probably still alive and moved on from this site anyways.

Reactions: Huggs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Most have are probably still alive and moved on from this site anyways.
not sure how to read this. so you think they failed and moved on to another site for more ashamed people?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Some leave. Most we run away for bits of time or try to focus on forgetting. But rotten is rotten forever, so always returns home meaning wanting death

DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Some leave. Most we run away for bits of time or try to focus on forgetting. But rotten is rotten forever, so always returns home meaning wanting death
well i would say dreaming is good reason too live, because there is so much too see in dreaming. But if you can remeber your dream well then i would understand why death is a good way. But i dont think most people focus on forgetting, but insteed got something to live for, family, friends. Having people that catch you if you fall is probely the most inporten reason why so many people keep on living.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
Yup, life got better for some time. Now I'm back after 4 years... Just ordered some SN, so hopefully this time I'll be leaving for good.