• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sugarplum

Feb 12, 2024
Thank you, this is interesting. It reminds of EMDR with the bilateral stimulation.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Thank you, this is interesting. It reminds of EMDR with the bilateral stimulation.
It's my pleasure🤗
Yes, it uses the same bilateral stimulation.
Havening uses delta brainwaves to make changes.

S

Sugarplum

Feb 12, 2024
It's my pleasure🤗
Yes, it uses the same bilateral stimulation.
Havening uses delta brainwaves to make changes.
I haven't had any luck with EMDR so far, but I've heard great things from a lot of people. I have passed the Havening technique on to one person already and probably will share it with a few others. My brain just seemed to work differently than most I guess.

• Love
Reactions: ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I haven't had any luck with EMDR so far, but I've heard great things from a lot of people. I have passed the Havening technique on to one person already and probably will share it with a few others. My brain just seemed to work differently than most I guess.
Yes for some of us, it might need more practice..
I was in an online seminar, to attend havening, ~500 people told that they could feel the anxiety coming down