• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't know how many of mine are unsolvable but I know that many would be incredibly difficult to treat. I've tried for years to solve many of them, but they don't consistently get better. There's a lot of two steps forward and three steps back. Demoralizing 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, heavyeyes, Alexei_Kirillov and 6 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Too much effort. I can literally write 100 books on why life is awful and meaningless, its impossible to solve it all

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, heavyeyes, DefinitelyReady and 5 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Too much effort. I can literally write 100 books on why life is awful and meaningless, its impossible to solve it all
I'm not talking about solving life's problems as a whole. That's not possible.

Reactions: heavyeyes and ijustwishtodie
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm not talking about solving life's problems as a whole. That's not possible.
For my personal problems I have tried
But after 8 years it seems also impossible for me
Curing my depression or even minimising it has been a tough thing for me to try overcome

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I did something along the same line as this, as I wrote down on one side of an imaginary "scale" on a piece of paper all the reasons that I should live, and on the other side of the imaginary "scale, all the reasons I should not live. It turned out I couldn't even come up with a single reason to keep on living, but had about 14 or 15 reasons to bow out of this life I'm living.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ihateearth, heavyeyes, divinemistress36 and 6 others
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
to someone who isn't useless, problems like mine could be solvable. unfortunately, i am that useless person.

there are way more things that tell me this isn't worth salvaging or helping because of the trouble and my own ineptitude.

i wish i was just a tiny bit less of a NEET.

Reactions: heavyeyes, MiMif and vadim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm depressed enough as it is.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Forveleth and astonishedturnip
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No I haven't. However, I think that perhaps some of my problems are solvable or perhaps even mitigated if I were to work hard on them. That said, I don't exactly want to work on my problems which means that they will stay the way they are. Not to mention that I'd still be suicidal regardless because some of my problems are with life itself

Reactions: heavyeyes, Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's kind of already what I do here except I still end up on the same conclusion: that not much can be done by me about my situation because it has to be me alone who does something about it and I don't really want to do anything about it because ethically, I shouldn't.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Alexei_Kirillov
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
That's kind of already what I do here except I still end up on the same conclusion: that not much can be done by me about my situation because it has to be me alone who does something about it and I don't really want to do anything about it because ethically, I shouldn't.
You don't want to become a super villain?

Y

yaraisasadgirl

Pro fruit ninja player :p
Apr 2, 2024
I don't really have problems, just mentally ill. I've tried medicine, a fuck ton of therapy. Like 5,5 hours x 4 times a week. Hospitals. I've just accepted that this is the outcome. I always feel sad, I don't have a bad life. I just feel depressed

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't really have problems, just mentally ill. I've tried medicine, a fuck ton of therapy. Like 5,5 hours x 4 times a week. Hospitals. I've just accepted that this is the outcome. I always feel sad, I don't have a bad life. I just feel depressed
I like your response and that you tried hard to get better. I have PTSD and Ocd due to childhood trauma. In addition, I have other health issues that probably stem from it due to the constant stream of cortisol flooding my system and poisoning my body.

Anyway, I think you're right. Eventually, you try enough therapists and medicine that you realize you've done all you could to improve. In another thread, a user said that to ctb peacefully you have to "let go," so I suppose that would mean accepting thar you did your best and unfortunately it wasn't enough, but that's ok. It's just the way things are. I find that somewhat comforting.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 1 other person
Y

yaraisasadgirl

Pro fruit ninja player :p
Apr 2, 2024
I like your response and that you tried hard to get better. I have PTSD and Ocd due to childhood trauma. In addition, I have other health issues that probably stem from it due to the constant stream of cortisol flooding my system and poisoning my body.

Anyway, I think you're right. Eventually, you try enough therapists and medicine that you realize you've done all you could to improve. In another thread, a user said that to ctb peacefully you have to "let go," so I suppose that would mean accepting thar you did your best and unfortunately it wasn't enough, but that's ok. It's just the way things are. I find that somewhat comforting.
I also found that very comforting I also have ptsd, bpd, derealization/depersonalization disorder, depression, psychosis.

I just accepted I can't fix it anymore. I am okay with letting go. I have applied for euthanasia, but don't want to wait 3+ years and try other therapy. At some point enough is enough!.

Reactions: heavyeyes and divinemistress36
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Mine might be fewer but one of my biggest hurdles requires me to probably just win the lottery so I can afford medical help that rich people can only get. I know for sure my issues would cost me hundreds of thousands and I'm unable to get good insurance and I don't qualify for any help. Even so, it would only be treatment and at this rate not even remission. And I'm okay with that reality, you know? That alone, knowing that my health has taken a worse for the turn doesn't rip me to shreds (unlike the emotional ones...) except for the fact: I am in pain almost all the time now and 2: I'll be in worse pain later. Its so frustrating how every situation I'm in is just catch 22. I want to solve my issue in the best way possible for everyone involved but I can't, not without going through ridiculous hoops and uncertainty.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
It's a good idea and a bad idea.

It's good because sometimes putting stuff to paper helps you getting some perspective and figuring out things that aren't clear enough in your mind, or making them seeing easy enough to sort.
It's bad because, if you have a laundry list of problems and if you keep writing and writing them, you'll probably get more depressed and it won't help your cause lol.

I'll give it a shot.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

Do the majority of people cling to life to begin with? I can't understand this concept because I feel like I've let go of life ever since I existed. And before you ask why I'm still alive and blah blah blah, I'm only alive because I don't have any skills or opportunities to kill myself, not because I like life or want to do anything within it voluntarily. My attachment to life is basically the same as the most notorious user on this site.. which I should be concerned about but I honestly don't even care

Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
to someone who isn't useless, problems like mine could be solvable. unfortunately, i am that useless person.

there are way more things that tell me this isn't worth salvaging or helping because of the trouble and my own ineptitude.

i wish i was just a tiny bit less of a NEET.
Same here. My "problems" aren't really problems as such in that they shouldn't be problems. My probems are to do with very basic things that most people who are not completely defective don't struggle with. I, however, am a completely defective person. I don't have problems, I am the problem.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Ambivalent1 and tsumihoroboshi
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Do the majority of people cling to life to begin with? I can't understand this concept because I feel like I've let go of life ever since I existed. And before you ask why I'm still alive and blah blah blah, I'm only alive because I don't have any skills or opportunities to kill myself, not because I like life or want to do anything within it voluntarily. My attachment to life is basically the same as the most notorious user on this site.. which I should be concerned about but I honestly don't even care
I'm surprised you'd ask that. Of course, people cling to life. What the hell? Look at anyone who's ever almost died. Why would people go to the hospital if they didn't wish to live more?
Same here. My "problems" aren't really problems as such in that they shouldn't be problems. My probems are to do with very basic things that most people who are not completely defective don't struggle with. I, however, am a completely defective person. I don't have problems, I am the problem.
I can relate. My ocd makes everything take longer. A morning routine and night routine take forever.

Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
No, but that's an interesting idea. I might do that.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. The only reason why I'm still alive is because ctb is risky and things could end up terribly if you fail. My fear of failure is keeping me here. I'm not alive because I like life; it's because the alternative (failing ctb) is worse. Living is the lesser of two evils

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No, but that's an interesting idea. I might do that.
Another soul saved 🙌 from the seventh circle of Dante's inferno lol

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Not sure if I'm necessarily able to be saved, but it could be worth trying to solve things that are actually solvable in my life. Like for example my addiction to soda and fast food.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Which circle of Dante's inferno do you think you'd end up in? I like the ninth circle (the ice one)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not sure if I'm necessarily able to be saved, but it could be worth trying to solve things that are actually solvable in my life. Like for example my addiction to soda and fast food.
I haven't had a soda in 15 yrs. Switching to only water will put you in with the elite. Fast food I do sometimes
Which circle of Dante's inferno do you think you'd end up in? I like the ice circle
The one where people respond to messages 🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: Malaria and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I haven't had a soda in 15 yrs. Switching to only water will put you in with the elite. Fast food I do sometimes

The one where people respond to messages 🤣
I don't drink soda. It's just pure sugar. I don't eat fast food either.

Oops, sorry I forgot. 😅 Will you tell me your real answer if I reply? 🥹

Last edited:
Reactions: juna and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Oops, sorry I forgot. 😅 Will you tell me your real answer if I reply? 🥹
Ok 🥺
The ice circle is for the treacherous 😵
Sixth level heresy.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Which circle of Dante's inferno do you think you'd end up in? I like the ninth circle (the ice one)
This question wasn't directed at me, but I think I'd be in the 5th circle, which represents wrath and sullenness.

• Wow
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
My health problems are incurable hence them and related issues are unsolvable. As is my financial situation. I'm screwed nine ways to Sunday. I've run the numbers back and forth and up and down. Suicide is not what I want but neither is living with a body that's constantly torturing me and being homeless and destitute. I also can't solve the problem of having a family that doesn't give a shit if I live or die and a father that's actually encouraged me to ctb, multiple times. It's a brutal reality and it's hard to accept, often times my anxiety getting to the point of feeling like throwing up. It's been really bad at night lately. The stress in turn aggravates my physical problems especially the neurological ones.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Ambivalent1