LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
If I feel the time is ready I'll probably fast for a day to prepare. I'm ultimately worried about decomposition, which is why I'm afraid I'll have to choose a motel with an early check out time rather than my preferred spot: secluded in the forest. It seems so sterile, and I empathize with staff, but it's better than my family finding my putrid corpse. I feel repulsed by the whole affair, not even being able to die without being a burden to someone.
Yea I'm thinking about doing it away from where I live, not sure how yet. It's a double edged sword...I don't have anyone checking up on me frequently so I may have ample time to kill myself without being revived and left as a vegetable..but it may go on for too long to where I start to decompose and fuck up whatever area I am in with my rotting corpse. I imagine it would also be much more disturbing to find a decomposing corpse than a fresh one. I might give the person who finds me a heart attack. But I feel like the home is also more private and discreet..if I go somewhere else I am worried that I will become a missing person or a news story and strangers will know my business. That's the last thing I want. As it is, I isolate and I don't even want a wake or a funeral or any announcement. I don't need this fucking gossipy shitty town gabbing about me. My relatives and their SOs are bad enough. God..it is all so fucking exhausting, I can't even go about creating a Will because suicidal people and those my age would never be allowed to go through that process without major red flags. We are forced to kill ourselves alone in a risky, fucked up, tiresome way with every 'end of life' right stripped from us.

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, SadJessu and Marauder
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Just my bank account.....

Reactions: Metalhead and Symbiote
SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
Yea I'm thinking about doing it away from where I live, not sure how yet. It's a double edged sword...I don't have anyone checking up on me frequently so I may have ample time to kill myself without being revived and left as a vegetable..but it may go on for too long to where I start to decompose and fuck up whatever area I am in with my rotting corpse. I imagine it would also be much more disturbing to find a decomposing corpse than a fresh one. I might give the person who finds me a heart attack. But I feel like the home is also more private and discreet..if I go somewhere else I am worried that I will become a missing person or a news story and strangers will know my business. That's the last thing I want. As it is, I isolate and I don't even want a wake or a funeral or any announcement. I don't need this fucking gossipy shitty town gabbing about me. My relatives and their SOs are bad enough. God..it is all so fucking exhausting, I can't even go about creating a Will because suicidal people and those my age would never be allowed to go through that process without major red flags. We are forced to kill ourselves alone in a risky, fucked up, tiresome way with every 'end of life' right stripped from us.
I feel the same about funerals, I really don't want one. I'd rather be cremated and forgotten about. At first I was frightened by the concept of being forgotten by the world, just a name on a census, but I'm finding peace in it. It is very annoying not being able to choose to die where you want in peace. There's this idea of wanting to be as comfortable as possible, but circumstances seem to always work against that. I empathize greatly and hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers and BridgeJumper
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I also couldnt care less.
Maybe Im fucked up but the messier my death the better, I want my body to hurt, and my relatives dont love me anyway so why should I be considerate?
I will probably be washed into the river before anyone notices if I emptied myself on the spot anyways
And if Im found....cremate me for the selfish reason of the idea of decomposing freaking me out

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I've considered laxatives and 1-2 days of fasting. I dont drink mucv water anyways, and I have gone 2 days without water before. In addition i might wear adults diapers, or incontinence pads to catch whatever is left.
It's kind of important to me to be somewhat clean.

Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Couldn't care less.

• Love
Reactions: offramp and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I understand what Most of you guys are saying but.... I'll be dead and Gone. So, yeah.. I could really give a flying fuck less.

Reactions: Metalhead
O

offramp

Sep 9, 2020
this is literally the least of my problems, lol

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'll probably wear a diaper I guess.