C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Have you set a particular date to ctb? Or decided you will do it on a particular trigger?

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
The date will probably come after the trigger.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I have no plans to leave in the near future, sadly the fact that suicide methods are either inacessible or risky keeps me trapped here, it would be such a relief if it's straightforward to die.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
In the past 2 months I've put about 30 dates and always getting scared but I'm sure of the next time and I'm gonna be going on November 12 for 3 reasons :
1. My brother will have midterm tests in the next few weeks and I don't want him to miss them all and fail so I'll do it after he's done with them
2. My bf who successfully ctb has his birthday on November 17 and I don't want him to have his first birthday alone in the afterlife , if there is an after life .
3. The weather will be much cooler and I've always wanted to do it with wind , rain or just winter

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
My cat pulling her last breath is the trigger for me. I am the only person she allows near her or to touch her so I can't possibly allow myself to leave her alone, no matter how much I want to CTB. I gave her the safety she needed and I need to hold on for her.

• Love
Reactions: delora and cosnidering_ctb
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
As soon as my partner leaves this world. I know I can't make it through grief, nor would I want to, since he is the only thing that keeps me going. Dying with him would bring me immense relief, and it is honestly how I would want my life to end.

Reactions: hevlalab
avaruus

avaruus

loser Ā· gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I haven't paid rent this month, i have a lot of unpaid bills for this month that i didn't pay either.
I could probably extend my time for a couple months before finally getting evicted.
I have already ordered SN, so no i'm debating whether to take it instantly when it arrives, or just chill a couple months before i get evicted.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000 and delora
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
After june25 24 and before end of July exact date not set jet depends on how far my money reaches while traveling.
Hopefully i don't have to go through with my plan tho don't want my parents to hurt :( im trying my best šŸ˜­