• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I am curious how many people actually regret attempting suicide. The dishonest pro life camp likes to say things like evreyone who attempts suicide regrets it yet they can never bring up any sources etc.(or if they do their source disagrees with them) I ofcourse have always thought those claims were ridiculous becuase I attempted suicide 6 years ago and never regretted attempting merly failing. (So they are saying evreyone experiences attempting suicide fundamentally diffrent from me, I disagree) Although I was forced to say I regret attempting suicide to get out of a mental hospital. Even when I have felt my absolute best, maddly in love, lots of freinds making a good amount of monry etc I have not regretted attempting suicide. Nor do I see the significance of it. Regretting something does not make it the wrong descion espically since chemicals will blood your brain right after you attempt with most methods etc.

Ofcourse they make so many other bizzare claims. "Suicide will devastate your parents" My parents force me into existence(i did not have a choice) Now I am some hoe their property owe it to them to live a life I don't want to live but they don't owe me anything? Espically since most of the pain from suicide comes from not being able to respect someone who commits suicides act of suicide. I don't understand how its my problem you refuse to respect my descion due to stigma believe factors or whatever. If I am gay and someone is homophobic it's not on me to change your mind etc.

I am going to go on a rant soon about all yhese platitudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 847, Fixin’ToDie, El Topo and 2 others
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I am curious how many people actually regret attempting suicide. The dishonest pro life camp likes to say things like evreyone who attempts suicide regrets it yet they can never bring up any sources etc.(or if they do their source disagrees with them) I ofcourse have always thought those claims were ridiculous becuase I attempted suicide 6 years ago and never regretted attempting merly failing. (So they are saying evreyone experiences attempting suicide fundamentally diffrent from me, I disagree) Although I was forced to say I regret attempting suicide to get out of a mental hospital. Even when I have felt my absolute best, maddly in love, lots of freinds making a good amount of monry etc I have not regretted attempting suicide. Nor do I see the significance of it. Regretting something does not make it the wrong descion espically since chemicals will blood your brain right after you attempt with most methods etc.

Ofcourse they make so many other bizzare claims. "Suicide will devastate your parents" My parents force me into existence(i did not have a choice) Now I am some hoe their property owe it to them to live a life I don't want to live but they don't owe me anything? Espically since most of the pain from suicide comes from not being able to respect someone who commits suicides act of suicide. I don't understand how its my problem you refuse to respect my descion due to stigma believe factors or whatever. If I am gay and someone is homophobic it's not on me to change your mind etc.

I am going to go on a rant soon about all yhese platitudes.
Only thing I regret about my previous attempt is that it didn't work.

Reactions: YaYaDr, tacotacotaco, Cloudstar and 5 others
D

Deleted member 847

I don't know if what I did qualifies as suicide attempts, but hell no. When you have a valid reason to die, you persist until you succeed.

Reactions: Cloudstar, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Some days I do, other days I regret failing my attempt.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cloudstar
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes. I regretted my first attempt because it was impulsive and it was not the time.

Reactions: dano6533, Gumby and Tiburcio