• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Aftermath like there's paramedics and cops around the spot where it happened.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
One of my siblings attempted last year. They had a history of depression, cutting, and anxiety. They only exhibited that kind of behavior after they got a concussion as a teenager. They tried to OD on opioids, but another sibling of mine managed to save them before any harm was done.

After hearing the news I went to visit them in the hospital. They've been in the psych ward before, but not this time. Shortly afterwards they were diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm glad they're doing okay now, they seem to be genuinely happy.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
One of my siblings attempted last year. They had a history of depression, cutting, and anxiety. They only exhibited that kind of behavior after they got a concussion as a teenager. They tried to OD on opioids, but another sibling of mine managed to save them before any harm was done.

After hearing the news I went to visit them in the hospital. They've been in the psych ward before, but not this time. Shortly afterwards they were diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm glad they're doing okay now, they seem to be genuinely happy.
Happy from meds?