• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ryath

Apr 26, 2019
Several years ago, I would use anything from razor blades to screwdrivers, or anything with a sharp edge to not succumb to the numbness and disassociation that I felt within myself. At the time, my significant other would come home everyday after work and bandage my arms or chest to alleviate the copious amounts of bleeding. It wasn't a suicidal gesture, but it was a sense of not coping with my identity.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't consider myself as having self-harmed if you mean by cutting or intentionally injuring oneself. I have starved myself as a protest against something in the past, not frequently, but occasionally. I would skip a day's of meals just to get back at parents' when I was younger, like in my teens. I don't know if that constitutes as self-harm though.

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Only recently have I started. I cut myself playing around with a razor thinking about it, then I kinda just went ham on my legs. There is something almost satisfying about it, idk it doesn't make sense but it was kinda comforting having all the blood run down my legs. I don't think I'll do it more though.
Yeah, does it remove tension/anxiety?
From my limited experience, it doesn't remove it. There was a relaxing factor for me. If you can avoid it though, I wouldn't recommend it. Not worth it in my opinion.

Last edited: