Webnext

Webnext

Mar 2, 2024
I remember once my therapist knew about my ctb plan, she made me sign a contract that she made on a word document that if I ever feel suicidal again to seek help and resources to keep me safe which I did but it was a couple years ago. Today she probably forgot that now if I were to ctb since she never brought up me signing her contract ever since.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No. I refuse to stay alive for other people. I only serve myself since my life is mine and belongs to me only. I don't care enough about others to want to stay alive for them

Reactions: sserafim
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
I've never made that promise, but I once promised someone I'd tell them before I did anything.

This was a mistake.

emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
yes, unfortunately. i feel awful for breaking it, as i've already broken many other promises to this person, but this is for the benefit of society. this is my only chance to get my voice heard, my only chance to actually make a difference

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I've unfortunately had to lie right to peoples faces in order to not raise any suspicion. Having to face them after my failed attempt and apologise was so painful and just made me want to commit to a more full proof method like N even if it means spending my savings

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Wanderer
Jul 3, 2024
No, I don't make promises I don't think I can keep.

Reactions: nattanatta
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I may lie about virtually anything. But if there's a thing I strive to respect it is my promises. So, no, I've never promised something like this knowing that I most likely wouldn't be able to upkeep that promise. Irl nobody knows I'm suicidal so I'm safe but one time one of my online friends asked me to promise him to not CTB and knowing I couldn't agree due to my morals I stalled and gave a vague answer. That person won't ever see me in real life and will forget me as soon as we stop texting so it's not a big deal.