• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Nope <3

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, sini and 5 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Only one because I felt patronised, I was having an awful day though so could have been reading into it too much. Either way, I'm not missing out on anything important.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
It'd be interesting to know the opposite: how many people have ignored me? (Or you, hypothetical reader).

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Only one pro life person who was arguing with everyone on shoutbox - though they were banned a few minutes later.

Sometimes it takes me a while to respond to messages or questions if I'm having an awful day but I don't ignore anyone intentionally.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, sini and 4 others
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I never thought I would because I have a fair amount of tolerance, but a certain user makes like 1-2 threads every single day and just words the title or question differently. Everytime I see their username I want to throw my phone out the window.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Weeping Garbage Can, rabid_squirrel and 8 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I never thought I would because I have a fair amount of tolerance, but a certain user makes like 1-2 threads every single day and just words the title or question differently. Everytime I see their username I want to throw my phone out the window.

I thought you liked my threads.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018

I don't know if this is the same user or not, but there used to be a user who would constantly make threads about how death is permanent, and how they'll cope. "Death is permanent but I'll be joining everyone else that had killed themselves." I kept seeing them pop up. Dude, if death being permanent bothers you that much, maybe you should try to fix your life. The permanence of death appeals to those who are ready and scares people who are not.

Reactions: skitliv, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
If I have, call me on it. I've been ignored but I can't blame them, I'm fucked up. I try to block myself but that asshole knows where I live

Reactions: anelakapu, iHeartRockArt, lv-gras and 6 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
That AveryConure guy is a real fucken dick.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

I've never actually read any of these threads, I'm unsure as to how meaningfully l can engage with the regular variation on "the best thing about being dead forever is that everyone else is dead forever except the ones who are not dead", but they don't annoy me anywhere near as much as those who repeatedly post "tell me where the n is" despite being pointed towards the PPeH on several occasions.

I expect after this past week I've been put ignore by a fair few users on here tbh, so I'm probably not well-placed to criticise other content, but there we are.

Reactions: TheCrow, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I don't know if this is the same user or not, but there used to be a user who would constantly make threads about how death is permanent, and how they'll cope. "Death is permanent but I'll be joining everyone else that had killed themselves." I kept seeing them pop up. Dude, if death being permanent bothers you that much, maybe you should try to fix your life. The permanence of death appeals to those who are ready and scares people who are not.
No this user starts with a Da...ends with a hurts my brain, so I had no choice but to slap the ignore.

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, rabid_squirrel and 4 others
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Reactions: Dead Meat, Deleted member 4993, Circles and 7 others
Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
the presence of some users annoys me, so I ignore them.
sometimes it is the way to respond or to express

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Also ignored another user who is a total asshole to everyone for no reason.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
I probably ignored a lot of people on other sites, sometimes intentionally sometimes accidentally. But I never ignored people on this site, & never will.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
No, I don't have an issue with anyone and most of us are depressed and frustrated with life so I understand why it can get a bit heated once in a while.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Daystavro!!

I notice he's now been banned, meaning someone else will need to step up and provide the community with a daily existential conundrum.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I notice he's now been banned, meaning someone else will need to step up and provide the community with a daily existential conundrum.
It's funny you should say that. I was just thinking how when we're dead, we're dead forever.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018

LOL, no I hope not.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It's funny you should say that. I was just thinking how when we're dead, we're dead forever.

Better than being poor and having no gf cos when ur dead theres no money or gfs

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
That's odd, he private messaged me today... and now he is banned?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person