• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I always found an interest in the occult and I wanted to receive a reading. Has anyone done the same here?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have my own cards and Angel cards too.
I have mine read everytime I go up to see family because there is a good reader there.
She tells me a lot of truth, some bullshit. And dreams I have about my mother are because shes in the room. So, very much interested in it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, sserafim and deedeme
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I read tarot for myself

Reactions: sserafim and deedeme
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Astrology is my 'thing' but you have to use an ephemeris to get the planetary positioning and times correct, here's an interesting fact that some might not know, we all know that the moon controls the tides of the oceans, , oceans cover around 70% of the earth's surface, the human body contains around 65% water add the other liquids and its not far off 70%, yes I'm expecting all the full moon werewolf comments 🙄.
I have also read and studied the tarot and runes for more years than I care to remember but never used them for my own personal reading.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, sserafim and deedeme
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Astrology is my 'thing' but you have to use an ephemeris to get the planetary positioning and times correct, here's an interesting fact that some might not know, we all know that the moon controls the tides of the oceans, , oceans cover around 70% of the earth's surface, the human body contains around 65% water add the other liquids and its not far off 70%, yes I'm expecting all the full moon werewolf comments 🙄.
I have also read and studied the tarot and runes for more years than I care to remember but never used them for my own personal reading.
That's so interesting. I'm aware of the supposed effect the moon has on the human's body. How come you never had a personal reading?

Reactions: sserafim
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
That's so interesting. I'm aware of the supposed effect the moon has on the human's body. How come you never had a personal reading?
I have had personal readings from other folk, but that was a long time ago.I've never done one for myself with my own decks, the thing is now that if I was to have one done I'd be looking at the spread they used and the cards shown and coming to my.own conclusion on what is shown rather than listening to their interpretation of them.
Sad but true

DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
So, just curious, what's stopping someone from doing a reading over and over to potentially get a lot of different cards? I know that's cheesing it. Are you supposed to wait a certain amount of time before getting another reading?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've always been interested in the occult as well, but I've never gotten a tarot reading. I'm also wondering DeathGivesFreedom's question. What's stopping you from reading it over and over again to get a desired result?
How do you use ephemeris to do that? I've always just read my birth chart as it is. By the way, what does it mean if you were born under a full moon (2H/8H)?

Last edited:
Reactions: deedeme
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
No genuine or respected tarot reader will do more than one reading per person at a time, of course you can go to another reader and get totally different cards this is sometimes the case when you are not happy with the outcome of your question or reading for whatever reason and its not what you wanted to hear or be told. If you choose to have your cards read its genuinely accepted that the first reading is the most significant to your question, further repeats of the same question can cloud the response you have. If the reader cannot for whatever reason see answers clearly then he or she should inform you and end the sitting, as with everything do your research and find an accredited person to read for you.
An ephemeris will tell you the time and date any given planet or celestial body enters your zodiac sign along with various other information, cusps,nodes moon phases whether they work in conjunction with each other or not, from this a much more accurate picture can be formed of your birth chart unlike the basic and just for fun type of stuff you find in newspapers,magazines etc. As in the many various faiths and religions whether Buddhist,Islam Christianity, wicca or atheist to name just a few Ultimately its what you choose to believe in that matters to you.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
If I am honest, I know nothing about tarot reading but I do have a family member who commonly does tarot card readings.
So yeah, It's crossed my mind to maybe try it out but I never ended up going through with it.

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I personally believe in tarot however, there are a lot of fake readers out there. I ended up wasting my money on a lot of them. None of them happened to be good in this app called Astrotalk. They are mostly scammers on that application.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
So, just curious, what's stopping someone from doing a reading over and over to potentially get a lot of different cards? I know that's cheesing it. Are you supposed to wait a certain amount of time before getting another reading?
You should not ask the same question every day
The cards can give you a roast if you ask low effort questions
Did you get much insight.
Yes.
It's a tool for self reflection. They won't sugar coat anything. They will give you the truth plain and simple no matter how bitter it is.

• Love
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
I did ,it really helped with stress. I don't waste my money , I follow the YouTube ones. Sometimes rarely I change channels to predict a different outcome 🥱. Yeah so to conclude if you feel the reading ,it's right and if you don't then change the channel or pick a tarot card on the websites. If you don't feel it you don't accept it. I have few selective channels though . Give them a try ( watch the ones with good views and who makes you feel comfortable)

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and deedeme
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I bought a Tarot deck on AliExpress in September 2023, it's kind of cute. I did divinations on a few of my possible fates, such as joining Jehovah's Witnesses (I never did, but the cards were epic), or continuing/interrupting my university studies (both were alright, although continuing were more hype).

I use the Kabbalistic tree of life layout (mid-right-left-right-left-mid-right-left-mid-mid, top to bottom).

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I bought a Tarot deck on AliExpress in September 2023, it's kind of cute. I did divinations on a few of my possible fates, such as joining Jehovah's Witnesses (I never did, but the cards were epic), or continuing/interrupting my university studies (both were alright, although continuing were more hype).

I use the Kabbalistic tree of life layout (mid-right-left-right-left-mid-right-left-mid-mid, top to bottom).
How did you learn to interpret the cards?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
How did you learn to interpret the cards?
From that fabulous barechested dude on YouTube, he explained the Kabbalistic meanings of the number quite succinctly. Although I never got the meanings of 6, 7 and 8.

The Major Arcana are kind of confusing though. But it's whatever. I interpreted The Chariot as my possible journey to get my feet removed in Bakhmut. And the hilarious thing is right in that reading, I got Justice as well! Clearly the cops who would kidnap me to send as cannon fodder. It works! Here it is btw (leaving my room).

Attachments

• DSC_4742_active_uni_magick.JPG
    DSC_4742_active_uni_magick.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
From that fabulous barechested dude on YouTube, he explained the Kabbalistic meanings of the number quite succinctly. Although I never got the meanings of 6, 7 and 8.

The Major Arcana are kind of confusing though. But it's whatever. I interpreted The Chariot as my possible journey to get my feet removed in Bakhmut. And the hilarious thing is right in that reading, I got Justice as well! Clearly the cops who would kidnap me to send as cannon fodder. It works! Here it is btw (leaving my room).
You can read with just simple numenurology but it's reductive.
Meaning of 3 of cups is completely different than 3 of swords for example.
Major arcana is essential. I suggest studying Jungian archetypes and reading the book of Thoth by Crowley to get better understanding.
I've been learning tarot for over 10 years and there are still more things to learn.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My flatmate used to read Tarot and she did mine a couple of times. I was so thrilled to see 'Death'- although it doesn't really mean death of course.

I bought some because I find them fascinating. I did a few spreads but obviously didn't know the meanings without the book. I find them a bit like horroscopes- it's quite easy to find something to relate to in them because they're kind of broad.