• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you ever had a girlfriend (or boyfriend)?

• You Haven't

Votes: 63 37.7%
  • You Have

Votes: 104 62.3%

• Total voters
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Same here, just that I'm 24. Never experienced even the slightes hint of intimacy or love.
It's kind of my own fault really, I had at least 5 separate dates lined up through dating apps over the years, all very pretty too but social anxiety was just too strong and I backed out.

Talpa

Talpa

Jul 22, 2019
It's kind of my own fault really, I had at least 5 separate dates lined up through dating apps over the years, all very pretty too but social anxiety was just too strong and I backed out.
Hey, if you managed to set up dates with 5 pretty girls you must be either very good looking or charming, so you got that going for you my man. I never bothered even trying.

Reactions: Xaphous
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
What changed for you to want something deeper?

sex dosen't really satisfy me anymore, it's just to have some kind of high, but most of the time I would even it to end quickly to be somewhere else. Always been like this, it got worse as I grew older, had a lot of partners, female-male-couple, dosen't appeal to me anymore.

so now I'm just thinking more and more about something different and what it could be like, just a fantasy I suppose

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Hey, if you managed to set up dates with 5 pretty girls you must be either very good looking or charming, so you got that going for you my man. I never bothered even trying.
Yeah but I'm undiagnosed Avpd and probably aspergers so I'll be treat like shit anyway. Plus lifelong isolation so what am I supposed to even talk about. I mostly gave up it's too late and I'm too old.

D

Deleted member 8975

not really. I've had unstable relationships that have either terminated or I ended before they reached that point. I wish I had a girlfriend.