stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I kinda dislike some people but I just wanna die in peace. They will stay and suffer in this world while I'll be finally not existing anymore. That's more than enough for me.
That's what I'm thinking too.
I will be the one who "got out" and non-exist in peace whereas they might stay in their miserable and continuously worsening lives for maybe about another 20 years.
So that's punishment enough.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, MiserableBastard1995, DivineMedicus and 2 others
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, I think about it quite often.

Reactions: Meditation guide
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Revenge is too much investment into thinking about someone you despise. I cba with them really.

Reactions: Meditation guide and gtrfvr
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I hope you don't take revenge on others by murdering them before taking your life. It's very important to remember that suicide itself has been decriminalised in most countries. However, aiding and abetting someone to commit suicide is still regarded as a serious criminal offence. Murder is also a serious criminal offence.

Reactions: gtrfvr
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I'm hoping my suicide breaks the people who did this to me. It only is a passing thought, but I do hope it is what comes out of it.

The biggest driver though is the release from all of this.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
For me my suicide serves as my revenge.

• Love
Reactions: Water-Lily, wordsonscreen and MiserableBastard1995
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I hope you don't take revenge on others by murdering them before taking your life. It's very important to remember that suicide itself has been decriminalised in most countries. However, aiding and abetting someone to commit suicide is still regarded as a serious criminal offence. Murder is also a serious criminal offence.
Murder is a criminal offense...

unless your country desperately needs oil because you failed to manage your energy policy well and your intelligence planners just discovered some great new oil fields in Iraq or xinjiang. So you decide to genocide the local population to get at it.

Reactions: GarageKarate07, 262653 and L951788
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
Killing is part of the world. It's no criminal offense if a coyote kills a rabbit. Creatures gotta eat. Creatures also gotta defend themselves.

I won't kill anybody though. I just want to die. But if I DID kill somebody it would be in a manner in which there would be no possibility of me being dragged to a prison cell by other humans.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Murder is a criminal offense...

unless your country desperately needs oil because you failed to manage your energy policy well and your intelligence planners just discovered some great new oil fields in Iraq or xinjiang. So you decide to genocide the local population to get at it.
Much as I agree with you, don't get me wrong, but let's keep politics out of this. It just ruins perfectly good threads. SS is the only sanctuary for us, let's not sully it with that sort of endless, pointless bickering that can be found in very nearly every other forum in existence.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and deadspirit
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Much as I agree with you, don't get me wrong, but let's keep politics out of this. It just ruins perfectly good threads. SS is the only sanctuary for us, let's not sully it with that sort of endless, pointless bickering that can be found in very nearly every other forum in existence.
No politics, just reality. Governments murder.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Make sure you spite the financial system of whatever country you are in by defaulting on all debts before death
I like this energy hehe
For me my suicide serves as my revenge.
YES.

Also, my heavy fucking letters :devil: :hmph::tongue: Words can haunt people :)

I also want to add that, to some extent, people who do shitty things know it. On some level, they know it. They might suppress it but it is there. I have hurt people (not like rape or murder or abuse vibe) and I am more than aware of it and it hurts me to hurt others. Not everyone is this way but I am quite convinced that we are pretty self aware and it comes to us one way or another, this moment or the next. We can run from it for a WHILE, but it catches up.
Governments murder.
stabby stab

Last edited:
Reactions: Water-Lily
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I don't want revenge because it won't change my pain at the harm they've done to me.
But if I were free to impose a punishment, I wouldn't kill anyone.
I would create a prison / concentration camp where they would experience mental suffering and humiliation until they committed suicide themselves.

W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I have been unable to hate anyone enough to want vengeance. I've been told i should at least be angry with a couple of individuals from my past- but i can't be.

All my hate and anger is directed at the person who deserves it... me.

So no, no vengeance. Only the liberation of everyone around me of my ... what's a good word... just to remove the weight of my existence from everyone around me.

Everyone wins.

• Hugs
Reactions: booray
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
A lot of times... unfortunately... I have no effective way to get my revenge, without potentially risking jail time. That, and I can never get truly angry enough to drop whatever restraint I have that keeps me from acting out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Water-Lily
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I want to make the person who stole my life from me by telling my wife we had affair. The supposed Affair was a very well
Thought out plan to separate me from my wife. This plan included fictitious text messages and screen shots, lots of planning and thought went into the destruction. One year on and my life is still in ruins and I've lost everything my wife the respect of my 3 children and my company. None of this would of happened if she hadn't told lies that were so powerful my partner of 28 years believed every word. Death isn't good enough for this woman it would be over too quickly but I'd like to have made her suffer like I'm suffering. Instead I'm just going to forgive her and Be the better person. My life is empty and nothing to live for and every moment I'm on this planet I feel like I am hurting someone emotionally and I also
Want my pain to stop. I've had enough

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing and DetachedDreamer97
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
nah. i've had people wrong me in many ways but my suicide is like a "me" thing its all about me and how i benefit from it

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and DetachedDreamer97
notreallynow

notreallynow

Oct 21, 2020
I really don't feel strong feelings towards anyone at all. No one's ever done anything wrong to me, I've never felt victimized. But then I feel no love either. 2 years since I felt anything warm towards anyone besides my father. This is something, I don't have anyone to address a suicide note to, I have no one I want to say goodbye to, and so I also have no one I want to hurt either. Both of those would be a kind of attachment, and a reason to stay on, and my lack of that, (since mother died jan 2018) is my single only reason why I'm planning to die before I graduate. I have 3 1/2 more years left, and I'm ok with that. Housing, life, goals, provided for free.
Once that finishes, having no family home to go back to, no one who's voice or presence is capable of filling me with anticipation or warmth, all the other annoying things about existing ( having to pretend pretend pretend all the time, the tedium of not loving anyone, having to fill in forms and keep files and remember numbers and pay money and get money and all that crap) will outweigh the occasional nice things (pretty lakes, for example, drugs, dancing) and I will go for my unwanted standby which is hanging.
But I wish I could hate someone. I have no web of connections, people I hate, envy, love. I have absolutely no history, My life is not intertwined with others in the way most people's are. I have never impacted anyone, and the only people who have had an impact on me are either dead, or have forgotten my name. The idea of suicide, for me, feels very divorced from this whole dramatic thing that gets shown, crying families and all that. It's more like quietly putting away something that is lying somewhere, unused. I like useful things, neat places. Be the change you want to be, I suppose.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995