L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
There are some select individuals essentially directly responsible for putting me in this spot. As much as I ruminate about ending it all I also ruminate about possibly ending them and what would ensue from that.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, SuicideAwaits, woknows and 19 others
J

Jantje

Nov 26, 2020
My revenge on the people who put me on this earth will be the fact that their child died. I don't think that others who made me feel bad at a certain time are responsible for me wanting to die. I believe suicide to be similar to something nice you buy just for yourself. There is (in my opinion) no reason to think about others when it's just something for you to enjoy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Eatyourveggies12, enuff and 4 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Most of them are now long dead or don't remember me, and the most evil of them all, my father who narcissistically named me after himself, actually has trouble remembering my name these days! (So much for the joke about naming a child after oneself so one doesn't risk forgetting their own name. Incidentally, I have gone on record as stating that naming a child after oneself should be a felony, a crime like naming somebody after Adolf Hitler. BTW, Hitler outlawed naming German children after himself once he came to power, something which undoubtedly made life much easier for millions of German males after WW II. Oddly, his estranged nephew William Patrick Hitler received a Purple Heart for his service in the US Navy as a medic during WW II, is buried on Long Island under the United States flag, yet in 1949 he named his first born son Alexander Adolf. One of his four sons became a therapist. I'd hire that guy in an instant! Willy rests under the name Stuart-Houston, after British-German Nazi icon Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Adolf Hitler's "John the Baptist.")

In principle, I am actually opposed to the concept of victim's rights, because that re-victimizes the victim by making the victim dependent on the perpetrator for making restitution, or feeling guilty (when in fact most bullies loved being bullies and relish the opportunity to repeat and perpetuate their evil). In practice, I regard the United States as owing me a living because their legislative fiat required me to be subjected to their public school system, and that's what truly destroyed my life, since my mother was fully qualified and capable of home schooling me. However, even there, my disability benefits only remain so long as the American First Republic remains in existence. (Otherwise, I am on 100% Financial Assistance Hardship with my health care hospital network, an entity which would continue outside the existence of the nation.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I don't have anyone to take revenge on. Have thought about random murder-suicide though but that would make me feel rushed in killing myself and also I've gotten way better about not having violent thoughts anyways so... pass.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary, gtrfvr and 1 other person
D

daveyc

Jan 9, 2021
I have, and often still do. Though I believe suicide is a much better option. You can avenge yourself in other ways: I may mention people who contributed to my death in a suicide note, for example.

But you can't take somebody else's life, even if they deserve to die. It isn't for you to take. You only have ownership of your own life, despite the state acting like it does by trying to prevent you from dying peacefully.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think about those things but I think I either act on it if having the tools.
or if I don't have the tools, I shall avoid drawing attention to myself nonetheless lol.

images

an organism that's not afraid of dying is capable of revenge at great length.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, enuff, Barracuda91 and 3 others

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I am usually not a violent or vengeful person towards anyone but myself. However, the abuse and neglect my father put me through to put me in my current position has made me wish that he would suffer too. Before I cut communication with him, I considered dying at his house. Even now, I consider doing it in his backyard just so he can see what he has put me through since I was 11 years old. I know this isn't exactly what you are describing, but the vengeful feeling is similar nonetheless.

I'm sorry someone (or multiple someones) has put you through so much pain that you are considering the similar pain or a similar ending for them. Unfortunately, much of the time it wouldn't rectify things anyway. Sometimes, people are just fucking awful. Wishing you as much peace as possible :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, woknows, Trannydiary and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, the best revenge I could have is giving him none of my emotion and moving on.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr, Trannydiary, Hurt and 8 others
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I used to want revenge and be an angry person, full of spite but now I see the person to be angry/sad at is myself. Sounds lame I'm sure yet still true.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, MiserableBastard1995, deadspirit and 2 others
deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
I've considered it in the past, but it seems like the more I'd dwelt on angry and violent thoughts the more miserable I'd become. Maybe it depends on the situation but for me I try not to think too much along those lines

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, wordsonscreen and 2 others
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
My revenge on the people who put me on this earth will be the fact that their child died. I don't think that others who made me feel bad at a certain time are responsible for me wanting to die. I believe suicide to be similar to something nice you buy just for yourself. There is (in my opinion) no reason to think about others when it's just something for you to enjoy.
Came here to say just that, but you've articulated it far better than I could hope.

Justice is a comforting lie, but I can take solace in the fact that two of the many people responsible for such harm, will pay for it.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Jantje
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes, my invasive thoughts are all about violent revenge. It keeps me up at night. It's the first thing on my mind when I wake up. It pops into my head multiple times a day. I'm going goddamn insane with rage and thoughts of vengeance that I can't control.

• Hugs
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, SuicideAwaits, wordsonscreen and 7 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Oh many times.
But i don't have the guts for it.
Besides, that would raise up many difficulties regarding the ensuing ctb plan, as i would have to fight, not only the "all powerful" survival instinct, but also the pressure of being a homicidal run away (unless i went on and do myself in the same location, which isn't very practical with my method).
But, in all honesty, the person in question, as far as i know, didn't do me that much wrong, at least directly, in order to justify an act of brutal revenge.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary and greyismyfavecolor
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
There are some select individuals essentially directly responsible for putting me in this spot. As much as I ruminate about ending it all I also ruminate about possibly ending them and what would ensue from that.

I was considering killing a person who's responsible for irreversably damaging my health and my life, but then I thought that leaving that person to live and die of old age and illnesses would be more appropriate.
I'm bedridden so it's all thoughts exercize anyway..

• Hugs
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I kinda dislike some people but I just wanna die in peace. They will stay and suffer in this world while I'll be finally not existing anymore. That's more than enough for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, wordsonscreen, MiserableBastard1995 and 7 others
greyismyfavecolor

greyismyfavecolor

Jul 16, 2020
it feels like it's more trouble than it's worth.

Reactions: Trannydiary, 262653 and LastFlowers
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Make sure you spite the financial system of whatever country you are in by defaulting on all debts before death

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary, wordsonscreen and 4 others
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Generally, while emotionally I would love to have revenge on a lot of people in my life in a variety of ways. Intellectually, I know that it's not gonna do much good for me in the long-run, and in fact might make things worst, especially if it causes you to live in this world much longer and in more sufferings then you even anticipated. So personally if you still want to have your revenge, do it in a way that emotionally creates and open and shut closure and not something that could backfire on you. Although I wouldn't do it since I figured it might backfire eventually. Giving the people you want revenge on potential ammo . Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995 and Good4Nothing
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Definitely. I've think about killing my father and one other person quite a lot but I don't live near him and I don't even know if he's still alive. Prison doesn't sound so bad being locked away from this world for the rest of my life, however long that is.

Reactions: Trannydiary and L951788
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
EVERY F**KING DAY!! However, it's not that you were hurt by a situation or by asshole people but what you do to try and be a good person even though the world was cruel to you. If someone went off and got all out vengeance on the people that hurt them, I would laugh and say good they deserved it and it didnt feel so good coming the other way did it, and when the tables are turned everybody cries about how inoccent they are even after being cruel. Case in point, I had a friend who was a good friend. He was kinda nutty and a little spastic but he was a nice person sometimes. He would eat with us and go to birthdays and pizza night and like another rented family member. He had a hard time with his mom's boyfriend because the guy was an addict and a dick and so on. So one night the ambulance and the cops and like 20 sheriffs come up on his house. They drag out a body on the rack. Guess who it was right? My friend got in an argument and waited for the guy to sleep and stabbed him in the neck. Even the cop who was our neighbor said that's what you get for being a dick. He was mean to my friends mom and him and everyone else on the block. Sadly I guess anyone could have stopped the situation long before that result but nobody did. My friend got murder charges and went to jail. Then amazingly he got let off by the lawer and during that time broke parol and went back. He died at 23 from a heart attack (stress induced) while in the can. Point is he took revenge and didnt hold back. Was it nice? No. Was it deserving? Kinda. What most people here wouldn't do to the loved ones who hurt them at a young age, but then what? Ya know?

Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995, yetme and 1 other person
violetsaturn

violetsaturn

Oct 28, 2020
I do, quite often. However, I am the only one that cares that much. Knowing that they don't fully grasp the impact that they had makes it seem less like a good idea. It wouldn't change anything. They would simply victimize themselves.

Reactions: Trannydiary

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, but it's kind of late for that. It's a good way to discourage people from hurting me in the future. If someone hurts me for personal benefit (bully), it might be a good idea to hurt back so that the benefit for hurting me is cancelled out by retaliation damage. The time for behavior adjustment is gone though.

Enacting long-harbored revenge is probably like losing virginity. It would bring me brief satisfaction and then disappointment, but the best thing is that it wouldn't bother me again.

Reactions: Trannydiary and MiserableBastard1995
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I used to.

But the things that have affected me in life won't be a concern for long, so I'm trying to let it go.

Reactions: Trannydiary and gtrfvr
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The thought has went past my mind. But I know it would be too difficult to find the person who was the first to hurt me so badly.
It's been roughly 20ish years. No where near worth the effort, ha.

• Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
After you've done them in feed them feet first through a tree shredder into a pile of freshly mixed cement and build a small woodshed with the mix!

Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995 and Mentalmick
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Yes, but it's always when I'm super upset and being irrational.

Reactions: Trannydiary
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
No. I am at a place in my life where I have given up on anger, as it doesn't serve me. People have hurt me, a lot of them, over my life- I have forgiven them. I want to CTB to protect other people, not hurt them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995, Meditation guide and 1 other person
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
no. it is hard enough for me to kill myself, I'm not giving anyone else the gift of not being alive.
i dont really care what happens after I'm dead. it has no impact on me since there wont be a me anymore.
yeah they wronged me and yeah I get angry about it but life is suffering. let them suffer it.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995 and GarageKarate07
StopPlease

StopPlease

Jan 12, 2021
have never considered revenge cause that would mean hurting another person

Reactions: Trannydiary and gtrfvr
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Give me a land rover and 2 m16a2's and l'll reduce the population in 1 day.

Reactions: Mentalmick