WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Yes, it's me and I feel ashamed and very surprised and disappointed in myself that it's all came down to this. I've been treated terribly bad, manipulated, abused, hurt and left for permanent psychological damage because of one particular person. They had a huge role in destroying my ultimate dream and goal in life. Ruined my reputation, and exerted unimaginable, unspeakable torment on me. Thankfully, they're not a part of my life anymore but I "have" to see them every now and then. And on my bad days when depression and anxiety at it's peak, I find comfort in the fantasy of me killing them. Of course it's just thoughts I would never act on, as I rather kill myself than be named a killer/murderer of someone else. Just the idea of them DEAD and being gone forever from my life is a comforting idea.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, lofticries, listeningpost1379 and 6 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I thought about killing my mom and her boyfriend for abusing me when I was 5, but luckily life took care of my mom 6 years ago and her boyfriend killed himself when the cops found out he was a pedophile.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Brokenhearted84, lofticries and 6 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I thought about killing my mom and her boyfriend for abusing me when I was 5, but luckily life took care of my mom 6 years ago and her boyfriend killed himself when the cops found out he was a pedophile.
I can only imagine what the two had put you through for you to reach that point. I'm glad they're gone now.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yes. Sometimes I wish I'd killed my father instead of just beating him up

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TooConscious and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
My mother, step father and a few people from school....yes.
After everything theyve done, id love to hear them begging for mercy where there is none.

Reactions: struggles_inc, Huntfish34, WitheringAway and 2 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
No.

They pretty much tried to kill my psyche and pretty much destroyed any hope I have ever had at having a quasi "normal" life.

So I decided a long time ago that if I were to wish them dead or harm in any way, then that would make me like them. And just ick.

I am not one to believe in karma, but given their attitude and treatment of people (and me), it is only a matter of time until their actions rebound and they actually hurt themselves or worse kill someone or themselves. Or live a completely miserable life if they have any conscience.

I have seen this first hand - my ex is headed to jail. And I called it at least 2 years ago - told his family that if he did not stop his behavior - he was headed for hard time. And now, he is going to serve hard time - he is up on a grade 1 misdemeanor for drunk driving and it is technically his first offense. His blood alcohol level was unbelievably high (0.4) and the prosecutor is throwing the book at him. A grade 1 misdemeanor is just one step below a felony here (for those not in this country who have no clue what this means).

I don't judge though - I can completely understand why some would want to eliminate their abusers.

<3

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, mold, WitheringAway and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, my life in high school was hell. I had the worst classmates ever and they really were bad people. I wanted to kill them sometimes but little by little I realized the best was to ignore them or kick their as*es from time to time! (Taekwondo really saved my life. Now, I can't even kick a can on the floor now lol.)

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, lofticries, WitheringAway and 1 other person
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
Not killing them but I would love to see them suffer....

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, mold, Lmd and 2 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Yes definitely, I have passive homicidal thoughts about the person that abused me, castrated me, left me with a brain injury and then gaslighted/ghosted me, basically ruined my life. I'm definitely not harming anyone but I have this thoughts. I thought it was very rare until I met a bunch of people who felt the same about their abuser.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, mold, WitheringAway and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, all of that happened to me courtesy of myself so naturally I want myself to die.

My father also was responsible for a lot of the abuse and trauma I suffered in my life but I think death is too good for him. He deserves to go on living his miserable life without me or anyone else in it and I couldn't be happier knowing I'll get to sample the sweet release of death before he does and that I'm going to attribute a lot of the blame to him too.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, WitheringAway, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Huntfish34, WitheringAway and TooConscious
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
I used to fantasize a lot about killing my abuser. I thought if I'm going to ctb anyways, why not kill two birds with one stone?
However, I have since realized that I don't want to die angry. I want to die in peace, without even thinking of him. He doesn't deserve a place in my last thoughts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, WitheringAway, lofticries and 1 other person
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I still love deeply the person that abused and hurt me the most, I'd never ever want to hurt them in any way.

I'm glad I'm ctb so I don't need to deal with this feeling anymore. It's horrible.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and WitheringAway
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
yes, my mum.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Water-Lily
mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
I can't ever imagine hurting someone else, at least physically. Though I strongly dislike my ex-friends and abuser, and they cause me so much stress and pain every day, I could never go around do even thinking something like that. I always hope for the worst for them, but I never want to be the one to inflict it. I don't consider myself a good person, and even if getting threatened to get killed by one of them did happen, I could never bring myself to do something like that.

I really do understand the feeling though.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and WitheringAway