H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I have, for many reasons, CTBing very painfully to make it looks very accidental. Not to get into detail but it would fall in line with what I have done for years for work, people die doing it all the time.

I feel like it would be easier for my family to deal with, and you know, insurance might actually pay out to my husband and kids. It would be nice to be worth something in the end

anyone else thinking this way?

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Of course. It is a very common thought. However it is very hard to achieve without endangering other innocent people. If you have any creative ideas feel free to share them

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
It's a pretty niche method, since it requires advanced mountaineering skills. I have a favorite peak I do every year, sees very little traffic because of how difficult the climb is. The summit is insanely rocky, you could easily lose your footing up there if you don't know what you're doing. About a 4000m drop.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
that sounds like a doable situation hellodarkness...You would just need to conquer SI and you are free. Easier said than done.

Reactions: Pookie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I had thought about it but in the end I wanna go more peacefully

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I would love to avoid the stigma of suicide for the surviving family but making your suicide look like an accident requires physical prowess that I lack. Either that or you endanger ppl in the streets. Not to mention you can survive as a vegetable

Reactions: symphonyofthenight
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Yes I would never make an attempt in an area where I could hurt anyone else. This is a remote mountainous area in the back country. Me and a friend went a bagged six peaks during busy season this summer in two days- we saw three people the whole time.