• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you Suicidal because of Spiritual/Paranormal Attack?

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 72 97.3%

• Total voters
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lesson: if you follow the herd, you might get slaughtered.
Wdym?
Ouija boards are still being sold, from basic ones under $10 to artistic ones over $50 on Amazon.

IIRC a possessed (infested?) person cannot stand being sprinkled with holy water, much less drink it. Ask a priest if you could have a cup of it to drink to test yourself. If you can drink it with no problem, great. If you can't ask about getting a minor exorcism.

Fr. Ripperger, a Catholic exorcist on YouTube, has a "Prayer Prescription" that he says is sufficient in itself to help may people who are being afflicted and oppressed by evil entities. You can find a link to it at:

As for me, optimally I pray the Lord's Prayer ("Our Farther…"), 3x a day (breakfast/6am, lunch/noon and dinner/6pm) with a prayer of thanks for the meal. I'll spend 10 min singing praise songs, 10 min reading the Bible and 10 min in ACTS prayer (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication) in the morning. I often free form pray while I'm driving and I'll end the day by playing Gregorian chants on YouTube in the background while I do dishes after dinner. They're actually kind relaxing to wind down at the end of the day.

Try something like that for a month. If you don't feel much better, maybe ask a priest for a "Minor Exorcism."

You, too, may want to try what I just posted above to see if it helps.

Fr. Ripperger, a Catholic exorcist on YouTube, has a "Prayer Prescription" that he says is sufficient in itself to help may people who are being afflicted and oppressed by evil entities. You can find a link to it at:

As for me, optimally I pray the Lord's Prayer (see Matthew chapter 6 verses 9-13 "Our Farther…"), 3x a day (breakfast/6am, lunch/noon and dinner/6pm) with a prayer of thanks for the meal. I'll spend 10 min singing praise songs, 10 min reading the Bible and 10 min in ACTS prayer (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication) in the morning. I often free form pray while I'm driving and I'll end the day by playing Gregorian chants on YouTube while I do the day's dishes after dinner. They're actually kind of relaxing to help you wind down at the end of the day.

Try something like that for a month. Visit different churches on Sundays. If you don't feel much better, maybe ask a priest for a "Minor Exorcism."
I've always been interested in the occult but was too scared to dabble in it or use a ouija board.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I had nightmares as a child that I am not sure may have been sleepwalking episodes or something where I went to the basement in the house and there was some ritual shit going down and 'they' were all waiting for me trying to trap me down there. I'd escape the basement and all the sudden all color was like grayscale and things were silent. I'd go to family members' rooms crying and panicked. I'd find them, and they'd call me over and I'd see they were different in some way. Transformed into some evil shit. I had nowhere to go. Many variations of that nightmare. Roaming around at night when things were 'transformed' almost like a silent hill world in my home or something (long before that video game came out), seeing creatures and shit on the floor, crawling to my parents room and screaming but they are lying there lifeless.

Would also frequently have nightmares or some kind of state I was in my room and was like trapped in there late at night, and would try to turn the light on, but the light would always be on very very dimly, and I just felt awful and clouded. And for some reason I could never fix the light or change the bulb and just felt intensely uncomfortable. I'd always think "oh no, not this again." It's a strange memory I still have.

Also had a nightmare where I was being dragged into strange area or room down stairs and through a gate that I perceived to be hell, and heard a voice say "I'm taking you, *myname*" and it was the only time I ever remember hearing my own name in a dream. That shit still gets me to this day and I can clearly recall the voice now.

But no spiritual attacks or something directly I am aware of. Sometimes I have states where fear like this just builds up, like my amygdala is going crazy and no amount of rationality can unfuck it. A lot of dreams about being in hell and trying to escape. Many nightmares waking up screaming, including layered ones where I think I escape a nightmare waking up like that and am still in one.

I am not religious or anything by the way.

If anything these experiences have made it very tough to CTB.
Also as a side note had a 'loving girlfriend' once that I would wake up screaming in the night from my nightmares, shortly after returning from a warzone by the way, and she scolded me for it. Said "what's wrong with you? like isn't that childish?" And I'm like, "just had a nightmare..." and she said "well, it's really annoying. You need to control it."
And I accepted that kind of treatment in my life, desperate for connection.
I kind of hate having shared this just now because just bringing the memories up makes me a little scared to go to sleep because the nightmares can get gnarly for me sometimes, tears running down my face as I lay there speechless type of shit unfortunately. Worse than any bad drug trips I've had.
Wow that sounds like a horror story and am so sorry you went through all that at a young age. I'm not religious either but I know these things can happen, from my own experiences and I always watched the series called à haunting, true stories of people that recounted experiences they went through. I'm sure so many people must think this is crazy…. How are you doing now?
Wdym?

I've always been interested in the occult but was too scared to dabble in it or use an ouija board.
Smart decision, stay away from that stuff

Reactions: sserafim
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Wow that sounds like a horror story and am so sorry you went through all that at a young age. I'm not religious either but I know these things can happen, from my own experiences and I always watched the series called à haunting, true stories of people that recounted experiences they went through. I'm sure so many people must think this is crazy…. How are you doing now?
Thanks I am actually fortunate to have very few nightmares anymore. Not sure why, I am more depressed and anxious than ever. But having left my job and with few commitments other than community college I probably sleep better. The worst of it did coincide with high commitments at university and work projects and needing to stay up late working on things and wake up very early to get a jump start on work. Alcohol abuse may have played a role too. What caused it as a child I do not know, my family was generally nice compared to most.

Could be biological mental illness. Or I guess, per this thread, demons attacking me and shit. I have apologized to god for not having faith and being a complete piece of shit and deserving hell in the first place on many occasions, apologizing for not being smart or good enough to even know what religion or truth or life path is true. Maybe that helped.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The people who answer yes have probably either a psychosis or schizophrenia (or both).

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
It sounded like you got out of that room while you still could. Did the others stay because they didn't perceive danger or because they were unable to leave?

Next time you have that dream, maybe don't leave to see what happens?

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
It sounded like you got out of that room while you still could. Did the others stay because they didn't perceive danger or because they were unable to leave?

Next time you have that dream, maybe don't leave to see what happens?
Because they didn't perceive the danger and also because they got hypnotized and lured into a trance. They fell under a spell. I don't have the same dreams twice

Last edited:
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I do not believe so, at least not unless you invite them in somehow.

One thing several Catholic exorcists said is that as long as you do not invite demons in (by using tarot cards, ouija boards, summoning the dead, witchcraft, Satanism, etc), and live a good, solid Catholic life (daily prayer, Bible reading, weekly Mass and Eucharist, monthly confession), you are highly unlikely to suffer spiritual attack.

I assume that pattern is similar for Eastern Orthodox and Episcopalians, maybe even Lutherans.

For evangelicals and fundamentalists I guess it would be daily prayer and Bible study, weekly church service and monthly

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Let me begin by saying I do not agree with my upbringing. I hate the way religion is used for control and fear. It disgusts me. Those who succeed with it are welcome to do what makes them happy, but I've only ever been bullied, isolated, and repressed by religious leaders and their followers. They tend to be the ones causing the problems in my community, and the ones content to offer some lip service in public, but do nothing to help anyone but themselves, and let the problems go on until it's only them that are able to survive. But anyway...

My parents raised me as a christian, but this is the southern united states brand of it, which in my opinion, is ridiculously intense and rigid. There's a lot of loose interpretations of the bible depending on what's useful to Those In Power (businesses, gov't, rich people), but everyone else better not get of their own ideas or they risk ostracization and / or humiliation. I was raised being told that hell is real, and demons wander the earth trying to trick you into giving them your soul. They make it look like your idea because "free will", and it's up to us to just somehow know that it's all the devil tricking us and if we fall into any of these amazingly complex and debilitating devil traps, it is all our fault and we deserve hell. Only loving and following god can save you, but you have to be on his good side or forget about any sort of salvation. And by god's good side... they really mean the church's good side.... Which means status or money.... Then you're untouchable no matter what you do. Everyone knows that god loves the rich and powerful people. That's why the devil only preys on normal people who dare to be born, and then he uses all the most fun and wonderful things that normal people like to try and convince them over to his side. He will use every part of your life and personality to trick you. So if you like food, the devil will use food to destroy your life and somehow try to steal your soul. If you like sex, the same. If you're a person who is depressed and sees no point in life, my upbringing says that this is all a lie. Your life is actually amazing and wonderful because god, you just can't see that because the devil is tricking you. And you can't believe it or act on this despair or you'll go to hell. And if you go, you deserve it, so really nobody cares. You should have been stronger and resisted the ooooh soooo obvious tricks of the devil and just continued to live a pointless life where you only serve Those In Charge and never get any relief. So you can choose to be miserable in life, or in death. Or both, I guess, if you decide to play their game for a while before CTB.

This was a super big ramble. TLDR; MY UPBRINGING THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH SAYS: The devil uses your feelings to trick you. All bad feelings you feel are the devil lying to you. Acting on them condemns you to hell because you weren't playing on the god team by listening to the overwhelming, crushing feelings you experience every day. Suicide means that you weren't strong enough to die as god intended. You fell into the devil's trap in some way. By devil, this could be "the devil" or any of the demons from hell. The demons are supposedly prancing around earth all the time trying to fill their quota and steal souls, and suicide is one of the ways to trick and secure a soul forever. I sometimes fear that my desire to CTB is part of this cycle, but honestly have no real reason to think that. I don't feel like I'm being haunted right now or oppressed by a certain entity. I'm just oppressed by life.

With that said... if hypothetically, I did feel like I was being haunted, there would likely be a variety of sources I would ask for help. Demons would have to be a universal spiritual phenomena, in this case, meaning that a catholic exorcist can't have the all-perfect solution to them because Catholicism isn't really that old. It would need to be a layered, varied approach that considered what the overarching truth of "demons" or "the devil" is, and find a way to eliminate this force from my life energetically. So idk if only catholic priests would be the ones with the answers for me. I bet they may even make things worse on some occasions where a different energetic approach is needed.

I hope that answers your question. Feel free to ask more if I didn't explain things well or if you want clarification.
I'm not à religious person and don't believe that you have to be a church going , righteous person and pray regularly to get salvation. I'm a good person , always tried my best to help others and am very sensitive but I'm still going through hell so I do believe that I have a dark entity attached to me because I opened the door and messed around with what I thought were innocent games, when in reality I was allowing/inviting some dark force into my home/ my life.

• Wow
Reactions: MBG
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Because they didn't perceive the danger and also because they got hypnotized and lured into a trance. They fell under a spell. I don't have the same dreams twice
I constantly have the same dream that I'm in a building with something evil inside, the walls with blood and bodies spread all over the floors. I can never find a way to leave the place.
I had the dream for the first time when I was little, this one that marked me the most. I was running through the corridors and I heard construction noises, like drills and hammers hitting.

When suddenly I start to feel my back itching, when I look in the mirror it is raw and I start to despair. The last thing I remember after that was me sitting at a table with horribly disfigured people next to me; they spoke in an incomprehensible language, which seemed like a ceremony. I woke up crying that day.
Every time I hear construction noise from distance I remember that dream.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim and MBG
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
I did have a dream where I entered this room that was evil though. It felt evil; something felt wicked about it. I left the room because I didn't feel good. Do you think there could have been a paranormal spirit there?
Guess what I came across this morning without looking for it: an episode of Paranormal Survivor where each of the three ~15 min stories involves spirits entering/influencing a person's dreams. One person said the spirits were telling him to kill his friends, but when that failed they told him to kill himself (aka CTB), but he resisted that too.

So maybe there is more to your dream/s than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Omg I relate 100%. I believe I've been cursed and somehow a dark entity or demon has attached its self to me and I know I invited it in. When I was younger I constantly used to hold seances and use the ouija board all the time thinking it was just a game and was communicating with regular spirits but apparently that's a gateway to invite spirits, negative spirits or demonic entities into your home and they say they can attach themselves to you. I know I sound completely crazy but I swear I experienced communicating with spirits through these so called games that I played with cousins and friends.
And yes, I'm not catholic but had a priest bless me and the house, I've even had mediums try to rid me of this dark energy but nothing worked and you guys must be thinking that this medium/ psychic was just after my money but she didn't charge me since I knew her from a friend, the moment she saw me she told me I had a dark aura that's attached itself to me and would try to get rid of it but that it wouldn't be easy since it's been like that for many years and obviously she wasn't successful so I really believe. I know you guys must being thinking I'm a nut but seriously anyone thinking of using an ouija board out of curiosity, please dont. I don't even think they sell them anymore because of these reported cases.
You may also want to buy a Saint Benedict's crucifix necklace and have it exorcised & blessed by a Catholic, Western Orthodox, Lutheran, Anglican or Methodist minister before wearing it. The incorporated medal has a prayer of exorcism on it.

Last edited:
  • Informative