• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have people treated you differently based on how much money you have ?

• Yes by a small number of people

• Yes by majority of people

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Title . For the Yes's, I would like to listen to who treated you differently and how did you come to know it was because of your financial standing .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
At work, somewhat, yes.

I worked at a largish-sized company (500+ employees) that had both call center folks and developers working in the same building.
People knew that the developers earned way more on average so there was some subtle animosity between some teams or folks.
As a junior dev I was earning more than some managers. I know because a friend was one and I earned like 75% more than them.

Didn't help that sometimes it seemed like developers dicked around often.

• Informative
Reactions: MeltingBrain
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I've never had it happen to me, personally. I don't venture too far away from my area, though and everybody is poor here. It'd be a different story if I were to take a drive across to the other side of the city.

• Informative
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
People are generally clueless about my wealth or lack thereof.

• Hugs
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
People are generally clueless about my wealth or lack thereof.
Why do you say so ? because It's hard to hide wealth . Which car you drive, where you live, how nice the inside of your house looks, What job you do , your age etc are decent indicators of wealth when put together.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure. I'd say that my family is pretty well-off but it's not *my* money, you know?

• Love
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Why do you say so ? because It's hard to hide wealth . Which car you drive, where you live, how nice the inside of your house looks, What job you do , your age etc are decent indicators of wealth when put together.
Because those are only indicators. I personally don't care about which car I drive, keep my money in my bank, and know older people with jobs that are clueless about money and throw it all away, thus they have less than a poor person. It's not difficult to hide wealth at all, the wealthiest person I know looks like a homeless person, just having wealth doesn't mean you have to flaunt it. People that flaunt wealth are usually compensating for something. Where are you from?

• Love