mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
There are ways to minimize the taste and after taste of N There's a number of threads on here about that.

Reactions: forever21 and crea_the_hopeless
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i think most people here would trade their very lives for some N.

• Love
Reactions: mpnf, Broken Chimera, forever21 and 7 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I wish I was in your shoes and could choose N. I've taken a small dose (100mg) and it feels so nice to drift off to sleep on it. Yes, it tastes foul, but one can just skull it fast. I have read that just one bottle is sufficient although there is controversy.

Reactions: forever21, not-2-b-the-answer, crea_the_hopeless and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
There isn't much more to tell. I just got up and walked it off and did a load of blow the next day. Took a trip to the doctor yesterday and and I'm flawlessly healthy. I'm terrible at dying ahaha

Reactions: forever21
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
For the OP:

Not to sound rude or anything, but if your only doubt on Nembutal is something so trivial as taste, you should probably reconsider the entire suicide thing – do you really want to die?

This presuming the post is legit and not trolling or anything. Hell, I never even considered Nembutal as a method suitable for me, and even I got a bit angry reading your post.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, JSauter, Broken Chimera and 8 others
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
There isn't much more to tell. I just got up and walked it off and did a load of blow the next day. Took a trip to the doctor yesterday and and I'm flawlessly healthy. I'm terrible at dying ahaha

How many grams of SN did you take?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GoingSoonish and Shakespear's Brother
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I wish I was in your shoes and could choose N. I've taken a small dose (100mg) and it feels so nice to drift off to sleep on it. Yes, it tastes foul, but one can just skull it fast. I have read that just one bottle is sufficient although there is controversy.
what did the N taste like ?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
There are ways to minimize the taste and after taste of N There's a number of threads on here about that.

Just take honey to prime your mouth and drink it with orange juice. Try a test run with it

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
N for sure. It may taste horrible but it's worth it. A little tip: pinch your notrils together when drinking it. I do that when I have to drink something bad tasting. It takes some of the taste of, as we also taste with our nose/smell. Remember having a cold and being stuffed up in the nose and how food and drinks taste of very little because of it? It's like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Quarky00
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Because N requires swallowing two gross tasting bottles of liquid, but SN (from my understanding) is just swallowing a small amount and then mild nausea/a headache follows. N is supposedly the holy grail but would you guys switch to SN instead in my position? SN just sounds more appealing at first glance, less chance of vomiting it up etc.
Well if it helps Ark and one other only took just over 1 bottle of N and they have been successfull it seems .
They were given 2bottles but they only had 60ml in each so only 120mls they took .
So probably one bottle 100mls is enough like ppeh says

C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Well if it helps Ark and one other only took just over 1 bottle of N and they have been successfull it seems .
They were given 2bottles but they only had 60ml in each so only 120mls they took .
I'm curious about the dosage as well - would 100ml really do it?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

Dont forget this is used for small animals like cats and dogs as the prescription says.
We as human dont always have enough on this and can be in a longer coma especially when people use heavy medications like opioids or anti psychotics.

Also the euthanasia organizations use 15 grams and even give a extra injection with a extra dose to speed death up.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Considering how expensive N is and how much of a hassle it is to get it, I would use it if I had it.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You have the best, and you'll settle for SN? Please sell it or give it away instead of throwing it out. @Dartz WTF are you made of?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Def N.
Maybe straw to throat (though bitter buds are there).
SN taste no better, stings throats, more vomiting, longer, fainting (vs falling asleep), plus some headache/pain.
N is indeed holy grail.

Reactions: SugarbushMtn
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I have low blood pressure issues, so I've experienced the preliminary effects of SN to some extent (oxygen not being pumped to the brain, tachycardia, fainting) and it certainly is not comfortable. Not necessarily something "painful", but definitely uncomfortable. N puts you to sleep like a wonderful drug. You experience no discomfort. I wish I had N.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Suggestion: test spraying your tongue with something to desensitize, like the throat numbing sprays.

C

Céu Azul

Jan 8, 2020
I have never possessed more than 100$ in my entire life, so if I could ever miracously get N you can bet I'd prefer it a thousand times over SN. I literally will have to jump off my balcony to ctb. Dude if I could get my hands on SN I would not let go, I don't care how foul the taste is if I had to simply drink it to die.

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
For the OP:

Not to sound rude or anything, but if your only doubt on Nembutal is something so trivial as taste, you should probably reconsider the entire suicide thing – do you really want to die?

This presuming the post is legit and not trolling or anything. Hell, I never even considered Nembutal as a method suitable for me, and even I got a bit angry reading your post.
In the Dignitas videos the people always look awful right after drinking the N but then take some apple juice and look way way better

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I have never possessed more than 100$ in my entire life, so if I could ever miracously get N you can bet I'd prefer it a thousand times over SN. I literally will have to jump off my balcony to ctb. Dude if I could get my hands on SN I would not let go, I don't care how foul the taste is if I had to simply drink it to die.
Damn you know what if I get another job I will send you 150$.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
You have N, any kind, and you are considering SN instead.
Thoughts?

Yes, I have one.
I think that is a big mistake.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Only reason why I'm not doing N is because I can't find a reputable seller tbh

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020