Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I currently am facing a bad situation of my own doing but two years ago I remember having everything a person could want. Good looking ,Money, a gf, great family, friends going drinking and enjoying life regularly but I still wasn't happy. It makes me think why bother. I had everything and wasn't happy, why pit myself and family through the court system... anyone ever had everything but still hate themselves

Reactions: SunSetsForever, Madrid27, mattwitt and 2 others
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I also feel these post are my cry for help and I'm sorry to waste your time. This site isn't for help but for solutions

Reactions: SunSetsForever, mattwitt, Susannah and 1 other person
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I feel you.

I have so many great people and things in my life but my life still feels so worthless and empty.
I love my gf and my family and it hurts to know my death will destroy them but this is how things have to be.

Reactions: lastsummer, Ssname, SunSetsForever and 2 others
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I understand you, I am in a path for prosperity externally and physically. But mentally, I still feel like the need to die due to emotional stress and mental issues. Social stigma on mental illness plays a role sadly.

Reactions: Ssname, SunSetsForever, Susannah and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I currently am facing a bad situation of my own doing but two years ago I remember having everything a person could want. Good looking ,Money, a gf, great family, friends going drinking and enjoying life regularly but I still wasn't happy. It makes me think why bother. I had everything and wasn't happy, why pit myself and family through the court system... anyone ever had everything but still hate themselves
I wish I had money that would solve so much of my problems... I am going to attempt again soon.

Reactions: SunSetsForever and Deutsch
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I feel you.

I have so many great people and things in my life but my life still feels so worthless and empty.
I love my gf and my family and it hurts to know my death will destroy them but this is how things have to be.
Fuck society for abandoning us, I see on the news regularly how the NHS has failed us. I feel people just don't know us enough and decided that because of that it's ok for us to die. I told friends I was suicdal and they ran. I told them fuck darkness into light if in the real situation you run

Reactions: SunSetsForever, Susannah and Deutsch
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Fuck society for abandoning us, I see on the news regularly how the NHS has failed us. I feel people just don't know us enough and decided that because of that it's ok for us to die. I told friends I was suicdal and they ran. I told them fuck darkness into light if in the real situation you run

I really feel sorry for you, but the medical system is also fucked up in the US too. We are forced to pay a hefty hospital bill for being imprisoned in a psych ward.

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I wish I had money that would solve so much of my problems... I am going to attempt again soon.
If i attempt I could transfer my funds?

Reactions: SunSetsForever, Susannah and Deutsch
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I really feel sorry for you, but the medical system is also fucked up in the US too. We are forced to pay a hefty hospital bill for being imprisoned in a psych ward.
To be honest I think health systems are fucked up everywhere, people are just too afraid to admit it.

Reactions: Ssname, Susannah, Mari and 2 others
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
To be honest I think health systems are fucked up everywhere, people are just too afraid to admit it.

Doesn't help when society stigmatize every single mentally ill people including those that are suicidal. But can't really blame them because most of the stigma comes from mass shootings since most mass shootings were perpetrated by sick evil people that are mentally ill.

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I even work making these drugs, you ever take darazelex, I made it

Reactions: SunSetsForever, midastic and Deutsch
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
A while ago one of my divorced parents died. The only two offspring they had were me and my slightly younger sister. After funeral costs and expences, house sale etc the remaing cash was divided by a solicitor to us as per Will instructions.
Sister got £350, 054..06p
I got £000.000.00p

:notsure:

Reactions: SunSetsForever, Deutsch and lv-gras
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
A while ago one of my divorced parents died. The only two offspring they had were me and my slightly younger sister. After funeral costs and expences, house sale etc the remaing cash was divided by a solicitor to us as per Will instructions.
Sister got £350, 054..06p
I got £000.000.00p

:notsure:
Why? If I may ask..
Did she shared it with you after?

Reactions: Mari and bbq1
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
No she didn't. We havn't spoken since 1989.
I hadn't spoken to the parent since 1995 either.
Come to think of it, that may have contributed to their decision.
I wouldn't change a thing though even if I could.

Reactions: SunSetsForever
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm sorry but if I am honest I don't understand you. I never had anything in life and money doesn't solve anything it is just a way to avoid facing problems.

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I'm sorry but if I am honest I don't understand you. I never had anything in life and money doesn't solve anything it is just a way to avoid facing problems.
Money makes you feel entitled and ultimately a bitch

Reactions: SunSetsForever, 2211264 and throwaway123
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
No she didn't. We havn't spoken since 1989.
I hadn't spoken to the parent since 1995 either.
Come to think of it, that may have contributed to their decision.
I wouldn't change a thing though even if I could.
They really didn't deserve your help and your efforts to come and respect them in their last time.

Reactions: bbq1

Sep 7, 2018

I smiled when I read this because I feel the same, I have Been slowly working my way towards going away at the end of the year.
I guess I got there after my mind changed, but it was always going to change.
I started asking harder and harder life questions and I never let my answers be persuaded/coerced by society/etc. My answers are a bit wild compared to the average citizen.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Reactions: SunSetsForever, throwaway123, betteroffdead and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Reactions: Desperate_Soul, SunSetsForever, throwaway123 and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Il take that 20,000 bucks. Lol

But forreal I've heard anti depressants work for some. Give that a shot if you haven't already . I feel some of your pain. I had just about everything myself a few years back. Great looks , good health, potential, etc. But I lost it all. Never been the same since. Tried my best to find anything that would help. I've spent over 5,000 grand on any and everything that might give me the will to live again but I came to the realization that my physical and mental health was the most important thing in my life and the only thing that saved me from depression. But I lost it permanently. Anyways I hope everything goes well for you.

Reactions: mattwitt
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Material possessions, looks, important careers mean nothing to me. I have everything I need. I'm not rich or anything but I'm also not struggling for basics. It doesn't change how I feel about life or why I want to end it.

Reactions: lastsummer, Ssname, SunSetsForever and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Material possessions, looks, important careers mean nothing to me. I have everything I need. I'm not rich or anything but I'm also not struggling for basics. It doesn't change how I feel about life or why I want to end it.
Makes sense.

K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
The high point of my life was a few years ago when I had a gf, a couple of friends. Lived a nice peaceful life. And I was still unhappy. Now I have none of these things and plus my life is fucked and a total miserable disaster.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, epil, SunSetsForever and 1 other person
SunSetsForever

SunSetsForever

Apr 6, 2018
I also feel these post are my cry for help and I'm sorry to waste your time. This site isn't for help but for solutions
Don't apologize for coming to this site looking for help. This site, to me, is a place of acceptance and reassurance that what you are feeling is valid, and if you need help, there are people here who can help by listening to your story and treating you like the human being that you are, with respect and dignity. I respect you sharing your story. I respect that you've been "successful " by society's standards and we're still not happy. And I personally care about anyone who's in pain, because none of us chose to be here, much less chose to feel down, hurt, depressed, or numb.
I believe many of us are here to be helped and to help; that's what a community is. Be it for solutions and encouragement to die or live, whichever you personally want to choose.
I wish you nothing but he best, Lrdhlpme.

Reactions: PeakyBlinder and lv-gras