G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Technically death is everyone's destiny.

If you consider your life a dream life what causes you to feel unhappy?

• Hugs
Reactions: Red, FlyMe2TheMoon, GravityUtilizer and 4 others
I

icantgoonlikethis02

Oct 3, 2020
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, voyager, Meditation guide and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: biggiedoo, voyager, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
I

icantgoonlikethis02

Oct 3, 2020
Ah, that makes sense. I think mental illness messes things up for a lot of us. Feel free to reach out if you want a friend or someone to talk to.
thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In a way I guess wanting to die is a good thing as its what will happen to us all eventually. Instead of fearing death you can make peace with it.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and icantgoonlikethis02
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Do you always want to die or just some of the time? I think there is a difference, escpecially if you are bipolar. In some cases its truly the disease talking, but if you have those thoughts even in your moments of "happyness" then that should tell you more about yourself.

• Love
Reactions: icantgoonlikethis02
I

icantgoonlikethis02

Oct 3, 2020
Do you always want to die or just some of the time? I think there is a difference, escpecially if you are bipolar. In some cases its truly the disease talking, but if you have those thoughts even in your moments of "happyness" then that should tell you more about yourself.
I always feel it

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, voyager, Trayus and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Red and icantgoonlikethis02
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
is death my destiny?

Other than the fact that everyone dies, no, I don't think it's your destiny.

I also have bipolar and have felt this way before. I'm not there right now, but I do have an idea how you're feeling.

Pardon me for asking, but do you take meds for your bipolar? I ask because the most suicidal I ever was, I was sectioned into the hospital and they changed my meds some and it really made a huge difference.

I now take lithium and it is the best drug to shut off the suicidality in folks with bipolar. If you are not opposed to meds, you might want to ask your doctor about it. Don't be scared off about levels and blood tests and such. I went straight to a therapeutic level and get blood drawn every six months now, which is nothing - I don't even have to fast.

Hang in there. It's hard, but it can be better for a lot of us.

Reactions: biggiedoo
I

icantgoonlikethis02

Oct 3, 2020

I also have bipolar and have felt this way before. I'm not there right now, but I do have an idea how you're feeling.

Pardon me for asking, but do you take meds for your bipolar? I ask because the most suicidal I ever was, I was sectioned into the hospital and they changed my meds some and it really made a huge difference.

I now take lithium and it is the best drug to shut off the suicidality in folks with bipolar. If you are not opposed to meds, you might want to ask your doctor about it. Don't be scared off about levels and blood tests and such. I went straight to a therapeutic level and get blood drawn every six months now, which is nothing - I don't even have to fast.

Clonazepam, but they took me off them.

I'm on olanzapine now

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
If you think your life is a "dream life", that's great! You have something to live for, a lot of us don't. You're very lucky. Life is a blessing and if you still have some will to live in there, you should hold in to it.
Consider seeing a doctor or a therapist if you have the time and money. Maybe join a support group of some kind? I don't have much experience with people who have bipolar, but I'm sure you could get some medicine that would help your state of mind. If you're already on medicine and you still feel like this, perhaps tell your doctor about it, the medicine may not work for you.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020

Hi:
How long did Lithium take to work? I am borderline and they have given me a lithium substitute. They told me in 3 months it would work and I don´t feel such a big difference.