• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I've come to terms with the idea that i'll probably spend the rest of my life alone.
Too much time spent by yourself becomes an addiction that you can't easily escape from.
I'm so broken that being worthy of someones love is something i'll never experience.
Too much baggage. Too much uncertainty. Too many flaws as a human being.
I rather hide from the world. Inhabit this shell to keep up appearances then retreat to my safe space.
The realization that the people who I could see myself loving would never want to love me back in the same way is affirming.
You don't need other people to find happiness but are those substitutions durable enough to last until the end of your life?
I guess i'll find out when i'm ready to ctb or when i'm old and on my death bed.

IvH4UhEAPXNAI

Reactions: SoulCage, flightless bird, dontfretprecious and 1 other person