• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I used to want to be awake all the time. Now I'm like "what can I get away with just sleeping through today?"

Reactions: Deutsch and Caerula
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Is there a way for me to delete this post just realized my spelling in the title... lol

Reactions: Dead_Inside
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Uhhhhhhh.....I have no idea. Lol. I dont think so.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I used to be able to sleep 12 hours if I wasnt bothered and I loved it. Now I cant sleep for more than 3 hours before having to use the washroom because of my kidney problems...

Reactions: Deutsch and Caerula
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If I could sleep my whole life away I would. I quit my job back in November and the worse part of it is being awake! I love my sleep sessions. I have a newer bed that I like a decent pillow a fan a fake fireplace heater and a cheap sleeping machine that makes nature sounds and stuff I can use to block out noise. And I'm a dreamer I have the craziest dreams and I dream every time I fall asleep. there's been only one single time in my life that I woke up and didn't remember having a dream. I also get attacked by demons in my room from time to time but that's another post

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Agreed. Sometimes I like to imagine I am just slipping away into death as I fall asleep.... it's comforting. Like to imagine the next breath is never going to come, won't feel that next heart beat .... just going to be done and comfy in my bed..... no more struggling.... no suicide and no pain.

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I hate being awake during the day because I'll often feel like I should be doing something. Being awake at night is normally not bad as long as i don't have to get up.

"Sleep is like death without the commitment"