• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
don't you just fucking hate being awake? I know I'm in a mood but in general also I just can't stand being awake....

:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch, Final Escape, throwaway123 and 11 others
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I used to want to be awake all the time. Now I'm like "what can I get away with just sleeping through today?"

Reactions: Deutsch and Caerula
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
Is there a way for me to delete this post just realized my spelling in the title... lol

Reactions: Dead_Inside
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Uhhhhhhh.....I have no idea. Lol. I dont think so.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Sleeping is so, so, so good.

Reactions: Deutsch, Bandzbandz, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

When I fall asleep is the only good moment of the day. Bad thing I have sleeping problems.

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Bandzbandz and 6 others
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Yes agree with this sentiment ... the hope is that I die in my sleep one night but I'm early 40s and my chances are slim waking is the killer it's kike no not again

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I used to be able to sleep 12 hours if I wasnt bothered and I loved it. Now I cant sleep for more than 3 hours before having to use the washroom because of my kidney problems...

Reactions: Deutsch and Caerula
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If I could sleep my whole life away I would. I quit my job back in November and the worse part of it is being awake! I love my sleep sessions. I have a newer bed that I like a decent pillow a fan a fake fireplace heater and a cheap sleeping machine that makes nature sounds and stuff I can use to block out noise. And I'm a dreamer I have the craziest dreams and I dream every time I fall asleep. there's been only one single time in my life that I woke up and didn't remember having a dream. I also get attacked by demons in my room from time to time but that's another post

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Bandzbandz and 1 other person
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
All the time!!! I can't stand being awake. The moment I wake up is the worst, because I feel miserable and wonder, every single day, why didn't I die in my sleep? Is that too much to ask?

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Agreed. Sometimes I like to imagine I am just slipping away into death as I fall asleep.... it's comforting. Like to imagine the next breath is never going to come, won't feel that next heart beat .... just going to be done and comfy in my bed..... no more struggling.... no suicide and no pain.

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Bandzbandz and 2 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I hate being awake and I can hardly ever get to sleep and when I do it's only for a couple hours, I want to sleep forever :')

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Tiburcio and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Waking up is always one of the worst parts of my day.

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Bandzbandz and 5 others
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Yup. I can sleep all the time and anywhere, I'm always tired. Also when I have dreams, there I go to adventures and have friends and lovers, it's the only way I feel alive.

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Bandzbandz and 3 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I hate being awake during the day because I'll often feel like I should be doing something. Being awake at night is normally not bad as long as i don't have to get up.

"Sleep is like death without the commitment"

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, Final Escape and 3 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I feel the same most times. I would rather just be asleep.

Reactions: Deutsch, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Cursed Shaman

Cursed Shaman

Aug 21, 2018
falling asleep with lovely suicidal thoughts. ''everything is going to end soon, just sleep for now''. my only solace.

Reactions: Deutsch, Smilla, Queenh666 and 1 other person