• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
I hate being single and the fact that's going to be the rest of my life. I don't have anyone, no friends, no real family that wants to communicate with me and no love. I'm not even weird, mean or anything negative. I take care of myself and make sure that I'm well groomed but I'm ugly so I don't even have a chance. Being a lesbian is super lonely. I wish I wasn't even born the way I was. On top of it all I'm a minority so my chances are even lower. I try to be happy with myself but I always am constantly reminded with how people treat me that I'm just some ugly beast. I just want to be loved. :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, sleepingintherain, cryone and 5 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You're probably a 10/10 stop it. @_@

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
That's freaking me, except the part of being a minority.

Do you have any colleagues from work or college? When was the last time you went to a party? It could help so bad.

I wish you all the best!

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
How old are you? A lot of people don't meet their special person till late 20s or 30s

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and todienomore
heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I can relate to the ugly part but I've been single for 9 years and don't hate. I think that I'M the weird one for thinking that way though. Humans are supposed to find their mate, breed, etc. I like being single and hanging out with my cat. Relationships are drama and if that special person was ever out there for me, they passed away a long time ago. Hopefully you can either find someone or at least find inner peace.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and divinemistress36
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
You know, in my life so far, all of the people I've met that told me that they were ugly were never ugly at all. Perception is not reality. Throughout the years I always hated the way I looked, I hated my straight hair, I hated the way my nose looked, and I thought I was too short. It took me a long time to learn that "You are your own worst critic"

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, heliophobic and divinemistress36
J

JustinTime

Jan 3, 2024
BTW not being able to post on my profile
BTW not being able to post on my profile

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
You know, in my life so far, all of the people I've met that told me that they were ugly were never ugly at all. Perception is not reality. Throughout the years I always hated the way I looked, I hated my straight hair, I hated the way my nose looked, and I thought I was too short. It took me a long time to learn that "You are your own worst critic"
Ain't that the truth! I often tell people "Just tell me the truth because there's nothing you can tell me that I either haven't heard before or thought about myself." We are absolutely our own worst critics.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
That's freaking me, except the part of being a minority.

Do you have any colleagues from work or college? When was the last time you went to a party? It could help so bad.

I wish you all the best!
I have this one girl that I have crush on at my job but I'm giving up on the idea because I don't like disturbing someone who probably just wants to mind their own business or be alone and because I don't think I would have a shot anyways if I tried. I don't go to parties, they've proven unsuccessful.
I can relate to the ugly part but I've been single for 9 years and don't hate. I think that I'M the weird one for thinking that way though. Humans are supposed to find their mate, breed, etc. I like being single and hanging out with my cat. Relationships are drama and if that special person was ever out there for me, they passed away a long time ago. Hopefully you can either find someone or at least find inne
The only peace I'll find is when I finally have the courage to CTB.
I've always been picked on for my looks even by my siblings. People would ask me for a picture of myself and then promptly block me immediately after me sending it. I get weird faces made at me in public. It's not just me unfortunately.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OICU812, SexyIncél and sleepingintherain
kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
I'm ugly, and a minority. I feel insecure about my race and I don't know why. I wanna be average real bad. I relate to you. There will be someone for you I promise, someone will love you

• Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner