• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Darkmornings

Jun 4, 2019
There was a time I did regret it because my life got better. I had a good 10 years after my first attempt where my life was ideal but I carried around some shame and embarrassment because I was raised to believe only weak people commit suicide. In the end I ended up right back here wanting to die so I guess I regret being alive more.

Reactions: Monopoly1 and not-2-b-the-answer
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I kind of doubt anyone on here ever regretted a suicide attempt. Except because it obviously failed and perhaps due to sustained damage.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I attempted once partial hanging don't regret it just dissapointed i couldn't let myself go when it started working. I'm working on finding s way to overcome the fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Monopoly1, not-2-b-the-answer and Kikoo Loool
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It's hard to know if the suicide statistics that we're presented with are to be trusted or not. After all, think about what they count as an attempt. If a woman swallows 50 mg of Ativan and mom calls 911 that would be counted as a suicide attempt, even though that woman never even fell asleep during her ER visit. That example is based on someone I met long ago. I'm sure she's glad to be alive, but then that wasn't even close to a serious attempt. Now if she had swallowed a bottle of Nembutal, lived to tell about it, and regretted it, now that's a case of regret that I would take seriously.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I regretted that I survived.
I'm starting to think that this is what most people mean when they say they regret it. Either that or they regret it because they were left worse off afterwards, than before they made the attempt.
There's a lot words to be twisted on this subject. And ofcourse an ER nurse is going to say that.