• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Hello, how are you? I'm reaching the final stretch of my preparations to CTB. I chose the SN method, I already got an anti-emetic, I have marijuana, etc., etc. In the last few days I decided to test some drugs and make the most of my last days alive. I really wanted to test an opioid, but here in Brazil we still have some difficulty finding it. However, I managed to find Kratom. Has anyone here already taken it? Did it alleviate your suicidal symptoms in any way? I saw that it can help with depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, candying and anhedonicNfoggy
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi, Sorry that life has came to this but you sound prepared am I'm glad you are getting whatever you need done. Yes I did try Kratom several yrs ago but I felt absolutely nothing off of it. It was weird and I was disappointed. It was supposed to be high quality and from a reliable source. I upped the dose a lot and kept trying several weeks but eventually gave up when I didn't feel anything. I still have a good bit of it and I should probably just throw it out. That has been my experience with it. I hope you can enjoy your time left and maybe it will work for you.

• Love
Reactions: claraisnotcarol, Teleftaía Anapnoí and anhedonicNfoggy
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Hi, Sorry that life has came to this but you sound prepared am I'm glad you are getting whatever you need done. Yes I did try Kratom several yrs ago but I felt absolutely nothing off of it. It was weird and I was disappointed. It was supposed to be high quality and from a reliable source. I upped the dose a lot and kept trying several weeks but eventually gave up when I didn't feel anything. I still have a good bit of it and I should probably just throw it out. That has been my experience with it. I hope you can enjoy your time left and maybe it will work for you.
Thanks buddy, Sad that you dont fell nothing at all. I hope it doesn't happen to me. how much did you take?

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I have used kratom on a regular basis and find it helpful. It's not the same kind of high that you get with weed or opiates. The feeling can be subtle, but it does make me more relaxed, helps with pain, and works as a stimulant in lower doses.

I used to take 1-2g of white Kratom in the morning to help wake up. Then 3-4g of green Kratom in the afternoon to allow me to continue functioning mentally, but also start to relax. And then 5-6g of red Kraton in the evening to calm down from the day. While I've replaced my daytime routine with actual stimulants, I still use Kratom in the evenings.

Overall, it has worked well for me. If you're just looking for something to experiment with before your day, then I might suggest a higher dosage (6g) of either red or green. But as already demonstrated in this thread, everyone's reactions to various drugs can be different.

Wish you all the best on your journey.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: claraisnotcarol, Teleftaía Anapnoí and wait.what
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Not disputing the lawsuit, but would be more interested in its outcome. After all, how many drugs, both legal and illegal cause death due to overdose? It's very difficult to od on kratom, as too much will usually cause vomiting. All drugs carry risk. Use at your own risk.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Indeed, but in this case it wasn't an OD, but the alleged psychosis that proceeded extended use the they are blaming. But if CTBing is your only alternative, what do you really have to lose, right?

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and HighFlight
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks buddy, Sad that you dont fell nothing at all. I hope it doesn't happen to me. how much did you take?
It's been several yrs back so I can't remember exactly but it was ground up into capsules. I think a gram or half gram each. I took what was recommended like a few or so per day, possibly 2 times a day. Then as nothing happened I moved up after 3 or 4 days, and so on. I was eventually taking like 15-20 per day. So if each one was a gram then it would have been like 20 grams give or take, or 10 if it was half. Either way I should have definitely felt something the way these people were talking it up. What a joke. Once I got up that high it seemed silly to not feel anything at all, so I got frustrated and stopped. It's really too bad because I needed it and was somewhat looking forward to this helping me. I bought in bulk to get a better deal which was like a pound if I remember correctly. I wish there was a perfect golden drug or supplement but there's not to my knowledge. I should have just taken my SN. Let me know how it works out.

I'm glad it has worked out for you @HighFlight55.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@MatrixPrisoner - Thank you, you piqued my curiosity. I found the court filing and this looks like the parents are trying to blame someone, so they're going after the entire supply chain of that brand for negligence. Interestingly, he had other drugs in his system at the time of death, but they were prescribed - antidepressant and antihistamine. I'd still like to find the outcome, but wouldn't be surprised if they settled and sealed it.
Either way I should have definitely felt something the way these people were talking it up.
It's definitely not the same feeling I get from other drugs. It is much more subtle, but I needed something that would take the edge off, but allow me to continue to function normally (i.e. no type of impairment.)

If you're looking to get a high, kratom is probably not what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yup, very complicated. Considering the other variables involved with him. Regulation is being ramped up because if cases like this. 21+ in many states now, including Florida where I live.

Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
It's definitely not the same feeling I get from other drugs. It is much more subtle, but I needed something that would take the edge off, but allow me to continue to function normally (i.e. no type of impairment.)

If you're looking to get a high, kratom is probably not what you're looking for.
Okay. I was hoping for both. Supposedly it would have been either or depending on the amount taken. My goal was to use it for a multitude of problems but it didn't work out.

• Aww..
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I have used kratom on a regular basis and find it helpful. It's not the same kind of high that you get with weed or opiates. The feeling can be subtle, but it does make me more relaxed, helps with pain, and works as a stimulant in lower doses.

I used to take 1-2g of white Kratom in the morning to help wake up. Then 3-4g of green Kratom in the afternoon to allow me to continue functioning mentally, but also start to relax. And then 5-6g of red Kraton in the evening to calm down from the day. While I've replaced my daytime routine with actual stimulants, I still use Kratom in the evenings.

Overall, it has worked well for me. If you're just looking for something to experiment with before your day, then I might suggest a higher dosage (6g) of either red or green. But as already demonstrated in this thread, everyone's reactions to various drugs can be different.

Ive bought the red kratom mang dae and one called bentuangie, both relaxing and very sedative. Thanks for sharing your experience!
I've been very interested in the sedative effects it can cause, I'm betting on it. I can say yes, I'll take it just to get high. If it helps me deal with depression, good, even better if it solves suicidal ideation, which I highly doubt. Additionally, I'm curious to test how the anesthetic effect would work in meditation.
Indeed, but in this case it wasn't an OD, but the alleged psychosis that proceeded extended use the they are blaming. But if CTBing is your only alternative, what do you really have to lose, right?
yeap man, ive been in a psychotic state because of mybipolarity. I kwno what is like be in there, its very sad what happened to this boy. Also thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
L

letmerest

Aug 28, 2023
I have used kratum semi-frequently for a few years now. Its not a super obvious high, and it doesnt work on some people. for me, I just feel very relaxed, at peace, and a little dissociated. It makes me feel normal but better. Its best to take it on an empty or almost empty stomach, then eat something if you feel any nausea. Also, staying warm and still makes the effects more noticeable.

• Love
S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
A
@MatrixPrisoner - Thank you, you piqued my curiosity. I found the court filing and this looks like the parents are trying to blame someone, so they're going after the entire supply chain of that brand for negligence. Interestingly, he had other drugs in his system at the time of death, but they were prescribed - antidepressant and antihistamine. I'd still like to find the outcome, but wouldn't be surprised if they settled and sealed it.

nd The parents will end up with cushy life when they get payout. Deep down they're probably glad they can have a life with no financial pain by their son giving them the means to get rich

Reactions: HighFlight
N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
Yes I have used kratom and you need to take plenty to have an effect. But if you take enough it can be quite nice. Depending on the strain you get and the amount you take it can be either really chill or it can give you energy for doing stuff. It also helps with anxiety, therefore I have taken it a few times for job interviews (low dose). I know someone who has been dealing with depression and social anxiety for many years and kratom seemed to help him, although he got addicted over time, because it worked so well for him. It seemd still helpful to a certain extent for him until he decided to switch to other stronger opoids and also take lots of benzodiazepines. After that it was all downhill for him.
However, it takes a lot longer to get addicted to Kratom than to other opoids.

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Yes I have used kratom and you need to take plenty to have an effect. But if you take enough it can be quite nice. Depending on the strain you get and the amount you take it can be either really chill or it can give you energy for doing stuff. It also helps with anxiety, therefore I have taken it a few times for job interviews (low dose). I know someone who has been dealing with depression and social anxiety for many years and kratom seemed to help him, although he got addicted over time, because it worked so well for him. It seemd still helpful to a certain extent for him until he decided to switch to other stronger opoids and also take lots of benzodiazepines. After that it was all downhill for him.
However, it takes a lot longer to get addicted to Kratom than to other opoids.
It's good to read this, I tried the red mang dae, bentuangie, white mang dae and a weird one called super yellow. This last one almost left me unable to walk and is the taste is super bad compared to the others. I had an incredible improvement in my depression after that, even in some of my bipolar symptoms. But I recognize the addictive potential of this, I've only been taking it for a short time and I've already felt something similar to addiction. I intend to take a break. But this was so good that it helped me deal with suicidal ideation and become a little more at peace with my situation. I'm addicted to weed, so I need to be careful not to get addicted to kratom too. Overall I had a good experience, I took between 5g-10g.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I've tried it a few times with mixed results, but not in a long time now. This thread gives me the idea to try it again, so thanks for posting it. My purpose is to try to alleviate pain. There are good online kratom forums that will lead you to reputable sources. You can pm me if you can't find them.
It's good to read this, I tried the red mang dae, bentuangie, white mang dae and a weird one called super yellow. This last one almost left me unable to walk and is the taste is super bad compared to the others. I had an incredible improvement in my depression after that...

I never heard of "super yellow". It sounds potent. Perhaps it could help my pain. Could you pm me where you bought it please?

Kratom is legal in most, but not all, US states. The American Kratom Association website will tell you where.

Last edited:
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I've tried it a few times with mixed results, but not in a long time now. This thread gives me the idea to try it again, so thanks for posting it. My purpose is to try to alleviate pain. There are good online kratom forums that will lead you to reputable sources. You can pm me if you can't find them.

I never heard of "super yellow". It sounds potent. Perhaps it could help my pain. Could you pm me where you bought it please?

Kratom is legal in most, but not all, US states. The American Kratom Association website will tell you where.
Actually i am from brazil, its very expensive Kratom in here. Ive bought a few grams in a local store. I was passing a kidney stone and kratom helped me a lot with the pain too, but I felt an improvement in my mental health.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
i used to take upwards of 60-80 grams of kratom a day. usually i would just lie down and watch something on my phone and drift in and out of consciousness. it was good for that at least. everyones body is different so it entirely depends on how much you actually need for it to work. kratom also has some strange interactions with other drugs that can cause auditory hallucinations. i cant take it anymore for that reason.

just be careful!

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and lifeisbutadream
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Yes, I use two teaspoons in a cup of warm water daily. I did take a few weeks off though because you can build up a tolerance. It helps me. I take Red Borneo.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I use kratom every day and its great. It makes me feel warm and euphoric, while lowering my suicidal thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, Teleftaía Anapnoí and lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Yes, I use two teaspoons in a cup of warm water daily. I did take a few weeks off though because you can build up a tolerance. It helps me. I take Red Borneo.

Kratom, being ground up leaves, doesn't dissolve in water, so do you continuously stir it as you drink it? I just read one suggestion that the best way to take it is mixed in with hot tea and honey and continuously stir it as you drink it. I will try that way. Before when I tried it I just mixed the powder in my mouth with water or juice and swallowed it (ugh) or wrapped it in an oblate disk and swallowed it (very easy).

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
i used to take upwards of 60-80 grams of kratom a day. usually i would just lie down and watch something on my phone and drift in and out of consciousness. it was good for that at least. everyones body is different so it entirely depends on how much you actually need for it to work. kratom also has some strange interactions with other drugs that can cause auditory hallucinations. i cant take it anymore for that reason.

just be careful!
What drugs? I'm a daily marijuana smoker

hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
Hello, how are you? I'm reaching the final stretch of my preparations to CTB. I chose the SN method, I already got an anti-emetic, I have marijuana, etc., etc. In the last few days I decided to test some drugs and make the most of my last days alive. I really wanted to test an opioid, but here in Brazil we still have some difficulty finding it. However, I managed to find Kratom. Has anyone here already taken it? Did it alleviate your suicidal symptoms in any way? I saw that it can help with depression.
yoo i saw your username. id like to ask, are you by any chance greek? if yes it would really help since im greek trying to ctb, however you said you live in brazil i think ?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I would really like to try kratom. But you can't get it anywhere in Finland and ordering it is illegal here.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Kratom, being ground up leaves, doesn't dissolve in water, so do you continuously stir it as you drink it? I just read one suggestion that the best way to take it is mixed in with hot tea and honey and continuously stir it as you drink it. I will try that way. Before when I tried it I just mixed the powder in my mouth with water or juice and swallowed it (ugh) or wrapped it in an oblate disk and swallowed it (very easy).
Yes, I have stirred it continuously since I have been taking it (works well). Thanks for the honey tip, though, I shall try it.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and lifeisbutadream
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
yoo i saw your username. id like to ask, are you by any chance greek? if yes it would really help since im greek trying to ctb, however you said you live in brazil i think ?
Hello how are you? I'm not actually Greek, I'm Brazilian. I just really like your culture, I'm a philosophy professor and I know ancient Greek. I've been learning modern Greek. I hope you get what you want, my friend. Φιλάκια φίλε. Ελπίζω να βρείτε ειρήνη
Yes, I have stirred it continuously since I have been taking it (works well). Thanks for the honey tip, though, I shall try it.
The honey is really god, i only take kratom with honey.

Reactions: hatedavoidant and lifeisbutadream
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023

I have used kratom with a guy I used to casually sleep with. he was an usual user (it didn't work specially for me), but he only took green kratom that I know of. what's exactly the difference between green, red and white?

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
what's exactly the difference between green, red and white?
The easiest way I remember it is to compare it to the different categories of weed, as they have similar effects.

Red = Indica
Green = Hybrid
White = Sativa

Here's a link that goes into a little more detail, and even mentions the Yellow kratom, which I haven't tried and it seems more difficult to find.

Kratom Colors

Reactions: claraisnotcarol