• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
From what I could find (before I came on here lol) is that trying to overdose on Lexapro usually doesn't work and it has a very high survival rate. Is this true? I have a plan but just in case it doesn't go through I am just looking for a quick plan B. (The pills that would've worked have either been locked up or swallowed lol)

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I definitely wouldn't recommend this. Try and get these things. This is my backup plan for if I take N. Fortunately I know how to get amitriptyline in high amounts, alongside xanax and diazepam. I'll figure out the rest before I go to doctors, or find them online.

DrugBody weight <100 kgBody weight >100 kg
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Amitriptyline (Elatrol, Elavil, Endep, Laroxyl, Trepiline, Tryptanol, Tryptizol)7 grams8 grams
Cimetidine2 grams2.5 grams
Midazolam300 mg300 mg
Diazepam (Valium)300 mg300 mg

Last edited:
Reactions: appalachian moon, Circles, Ladylethal and 1 other person
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Ah so I was right. Thanks guys I knew yall would know for sure lol.

Reactions: Egddios
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Can you not get N? That's gonna be your best shot. Takes weeks to come through from your threads you seem quite desperate

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I definitely wouldn't recommend this. Try and get these things. This is my backup plan for if I take N. Fortunately I know how to get amitriptyline in high amounts, alongside xanax and diazepam. I'll figure out the rest before I go to doctors, or find them online.

DrugBody weight <100 kgBody weight >100 kg
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Amitriptyline (Elatrol, Elavil, Endep, Laroxyl, Trepiline, Tryptanol, Tryptizol)7 grams8 grams
Cimetidine2 grams2.5 grams
Midazolam300 mg300 mg
Diazepam (Valium)300 mg300 mg

4 drug cocktail is definately what I would be doing, except plan on taking ketamine instead of midazolam.

Reactions: Ladylethal
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would avoid using anything that can easily be obtained from a doctor and pharmacy to CTB because you'll probably just end up in a hospital with brain damage. Because if they are easy to obtain, it means nobody sees these drugs as a threat.

Reactions: inconsequential and Ladylethal
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I would avoid using anything that can easily be obtained from a doctor and pharmacy to CTB because you'll probably just end up in a hospital with brain damage. Because if they are easy to obtain, it means nobody sees these drugs as a threat.
Unless you just go with the ol classic of paracetamol... which if you can find pain releif could be an option... although I would never suggest someone use that as theres an antidote and liver failure from what I have observed is incredibly painful.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Haven't tried personally, but while theoretically possible the dose required is massive. As in 1000+ tablets massive.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I overdosed on Celexa/Cipramil which is almost the same thing as Lexapro. It didn't work, obviously. I wouldn't advise it.

Reactions: Egddios
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I would say that you can't just take an overdose of a random drug and expect it to work.

Drugs suitable for suicide has to be vetted by doctors who know what they're doing.

I'm getting closer to ordering N. N is considered to be the ultimate method for CTB.

Reactions: inconsequential
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
You'll get seritonin syndrome, wont die but will seriously fuck you up and could leave you in permanent agony

Reactions: Mbound
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
4 drug cocktail is definately what I would be doing, except plan on taking ketamine instead of midazolam.
What's your medical opinion on morphine/heroin/opioid/fentanyl OD death? I have my Sn but I think any of the above listed would be most peaceful. Thoughts?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If you can get reasonably pure fentanyl, sure. Swallow a bunch of benzos then shoot it up and make sure the ambulance doesn't come.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
What's your medical opinion on morphine/heroin/opioid/fentanyl OD death? I have my Sn but I think any of the above listed would be most peaceful. Thoughts?
Personally, a lot of people been saved from opiod OD (simple to save someone medically, naloxone and usually they're OK, sometimes need ICU but rarely) and in my city there hasnt been a single OD fatality purely on opiods, at least not in the couple of years ive been a doctor/medical student here.

If you want to die, definitely would need to use fentanyl (its not very common here so might be a reason for low mortality rates). Personally my Method would be to take anti emetics if you can, if not, just take the pills of SN. Then when you start to get the headaches shoot up with fentanyl. Means youll go peacefully but lethality is pretty insured as the MetHB will kill u in under an hour, and when overdosing on fentanyl theyre unlikely to treat for methb untill in hospital, and by then its too late.
Opiods are known as the "slow" euthanasia drug. Definately would mix the two, use opiods for peacful/pain and then need another drug to take care of the lethality (like SN). Thats my opinion though and someone else might know slightly more about the interactions etc.

P.S Overdoses do no seem pleasant for the people ODing, just from my experience. They seem to get paroxysmal pain which is weird but yeah I'm not to sure sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Likelihood of of success with opioids or heroin if taking much more than a recreational dose and not getting found and Narcan-ed like a dumbass? Imagine not seeing me in a hospital setting because I am not found or treated. Do I die?

Over here people are supposedly dropping like flies fro. opioids and fen, easy-peasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^^ Pretty high. People drop out all the time because of fentanyl-laced heroin. Also i'd recommend taking a heavy dose of benzos before you shoot up. That should be a guaranteed one-way ticket.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Likelihood of of success with opioids or heroin if taking much more than a recreational dose and not getting found and Narcan-ed like a dumbass?.
Again unless you have diamorphine (medical heroin) I would say its low. Depends on your personal situation I would allow for 48 hours time though. Maybe go for a hike and just take a massive OD. Could work, could leave you with a permanent pain syndrom though if by off chance you survive. Again though this isnt really my specialty sorry, but usually theres a lot of other reasons that come into play with OD deaths, rather than just pure OD.

A lotta people die, but way more people survive. Just my 2 cents tho, EMS would probably know more about your chances of being found/survival etc.
^^ Pretty high. People drop out all the time because of fentanyl-laced heroin. Also i'd recommend taking a heavy dose of benzos before you shoot up. That should be a guaranteed one-way ticket.
Ah yeah I dont really see much of that(fentanyl) , guess depends on your local areas response personal situation etc

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I am known for not leaving my home for weeks at a time and no one ever visits. I will not be found passed out in the street or a hiking trail like a dumbass. They won't find me til I stink.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Unless you just go with the ol classic of paracetamol... which if you can find pain releif could be an option... although I would never suggest someone use that as theres an antidote and liver failure from what I have observed is incredibly painful.

No, no, no, no, no. Never ever attempt an OD on Tylenol. There is an antidote but it's only effective within 24-48 hours, might leave you with permanent liver damage anyway, and costs a crapton despite being a simple molecule (N-acetylcysteine) because the US is a barbarian nation when it comes to healthcare. Source: I worked inpatient pharmacy at a hospital and we'd have an attempted APAP suicide almost monthly; the compounding counter would smell like the pure Platonic essence of rotten eggs for ages after each one.

@Rez_MbChB, are you really a medical professonal of any sort? This is odd, and troublingly wrong, information to give anyone, if you are...

Reactions: Soul
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
No, no, no, no, no. Never ever attempt an OD on Tylenol. There is an antidote but it's only effective within 24-48 hours, might leave you with permanent liver damage anyway, and costs a crapton despite being a simple molecule (N-acetylcysteine) because the US is a barbarian nation when it comes to healthcare. Source: I worked inpatient pharmacy at a hospital and we'd have an attempted APAP suicide almost monthly; the compounding counter would smell like the pure Platonic essence of rotten eggs for ages after each one.

@Rez_MbChB, are you really a medical professonal of any sort? This is odd, and troublingly wrong, information to give anyone, if you are...
Yes, Hence the suggestion of painkillers. I didnt say it was pleasant or that it was the best course of action. In fact I said theres an antidote and that I wouldn't suggest it. People die from paracetamol toxicity.. What part of my information was wrong? It seems as though you ignored the entire last half of my comment. and simply repeated the fact that there is an antidote?
I also feel like mentioning that OP was considering taking an SSRI as a suicide attempt, paracetamol is far more likely to be successful, and wont render her with serotonin syndrome. But I wasn't giving it as medical advice, as stated.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yes, Hence the suggestion of painkillers. I didnt say it was pleasant or that it was the best course of action. In fact I said theres an antidote and that I wouldn't suggest it. People die from paracetamol toxicity.. What part of my information was wrong? It seems as though you ignored the entire last half of my comment. and simply repeated the fact that there is an antidote?
I also feel like mentioning that OP was considering taking an SSRI as a suicide attempt, paracetamol is far more likely to be successful, and wont render her with serotonin syndrome. But I wasn't giving it as medical advice, as stated.

Just for the record, I understood your post about paracetamol as a response to @Severen's observation that OTC drugs aren't very effective for suicide, and it did sound like you were saying paracetamol is an exception. I didn't understand (at all) what you meant by "if you can get pain relief". You did indeed say you wouldn't suggest it, but it was confusing.

Maybe let's go back to opioids. If fentanyl's not worth the effort of getting, there's another good theory shot to hell! Damb.

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Maybe let's go back to opioids. If fentanyl's not worth the effort of getting, there's another good theory shot to hell! Damb.

It is worth getting. Fentanyl + benzos = win. All the druggie "harm reduction" sites recommend NOT mixing the two - that's saying something.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Can you not get N? That's gonna be your best shot. Takes weeks to come through from your threads you seem quite desperate
I can but if it's intercepted by someone here I'm fucked
Yeah that's very true

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I can but if it's intercepted by someone here I'm fucked

You are gonna be much better off with N. Are you in the uk cos I had no problems with delivery. I used a fake name and used a VPN to order spam mail in that name too.

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
You are gonna be much better off with N. Are you in the uk cos I had no problems with delivery. I used a fake name and used a VPN to order spam mail in that name too.
Oh no I'm in the USA...I'm just worried about someone being nosey and finding/taking the shit from me. Which could seriously happen. Just thinking of everything that could go wrong is all.

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Ah I see. Well if you order in a fake name you can claim ignorance if somebody were to find it?

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Oh no I'm in the USA...I'm just worried about someone being nosey and finding/taking the shit from me. Which could seriously happen. Just thinking of everything that could go wrong is all.
This is a very reasonable concern but preventable with some measures. I was dumb and had my N taken from me last year, luckily it was just thrown away. Funnily enough if my name had been on the package my mom never would have opened it and I'd be long gone from this hell hole. The conspicuous writing raised suspicion and got it taken

Reactions: DyingWitsie