• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Oh no I'm in the USA...I'm just worried about someone being nosey and finding/taking the shit from me. Which could seriously happen. Just thinking of everything that could go wrong is all.
If you are worried about someone being nosy, you could invest in a small safe to keep in your room so only you have access to it. A lot of people in USA have gotten N from A. You could rent out a PO Box as well if you don't want the package to come to your residence if you wish. If you need further assistance, you are free to PM anytime you would like. Cheers

D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
D
I would avoid using anything that can easily be obtained from a doctor and pharmacy to CTB because you'll probably just end up in a hospital with brain damage. Because if they are easy to obtain, it means nobody sees these drugs as a threat.
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide can kill or will get you killed. Its less controlled but it can do the trick. Its easier to get this than codiene.

Reactions: Severen
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah but it won't be fun. It'll be a trip alright.

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I did 7 years ago. It didn't do squat. The ER wasn't at all concerned.