Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
It's a korean show on Netflix about bullying and revenge and I thought it was genius and perfection. Am obsessed with the plot as alot of us can probably relate to it. The revenge, even though may not be a reality for everyone, is so aesthetically pleasing and satisfying for victims who haven't received their justice. Like an escape from our own abuse and trauma. A way to heal atleast for me. Taking down her perpetrators one by one. A lot of the societal conflicts portrayed on the show are very much real and just to see a show where it's not all about the forgiveness crap and actual revenge is a breath of fresh air.

I cried multiple times and got chills all throughout it.

I relate to the main character dong eun so much as she is cold, numb, emotionless, guard up due to the trauma she faced.

By far the best show I've ever seen. Would watch it a million times if I can.

I wanted my last days to be watching that show.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: niki wonoto, greyblue_bian, Csmith8827 and 1 other person
angelysium

angelysium

。゚• ପ ┈୨♡୧┈ ଓ• 。゚
Apr 16, 2023
I did! It's an amazing series, and the acting is really good.

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
I only watch the plot recap from youtube out of curiosity. Idk how to explain this, i don't wanna watch it not because its bad (i bet its great af), but because it must be soo heartbreaking and dark and i'm pretty sure i can't take it :<

• Hugs
Reactions: Obliviate and Source Energy
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
in love with it, and related to Dong-eun a little too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Obliviate
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I haven't but I'm going through something similar in my life and it sounds relatable, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing...

• Hugs
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Yes, it's spine tingling. Very hard to watch at times. But the revenge does make it a satisfying watch.

• Hugs
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I only watch the plot recap from youtube out of curiosity. Idk how to explain this, i don't wanna watch it not because its bad (i bet its great af), but because it must be soo heartbreaking and dark and i'm pretty sure i can't take it :<
It can be really triggering for people who have been victims and been through abuse and bullying. It was a bit difficult for me to watch some scenes but it was such as satisfying and amazing series based on the revenge scenes. The best show I've ever seen. It gave me a little escapism that there are actually good people out there.
in love with it, and related to Dong-eun a little too much.
Obsessed with the show. I've never seen a character like hers with a cold but caring demeanor that I can relate to before. Being numb and emotionless, calculated but still kindhearted. I fell in love with Yeojeong's character, he truely loved her.
I haven't but I'm going through something similar in my life and it sounds relatable, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing...
It's an amazing series for survivors but it can be triggering so just be a little cautious or maybe skip over those scenes if you can handle watching the rest.
Yes, it's spine tingling. Very hard to watch at times. But the revenge does make it a satisfying watch.
Gave me chillllssssss. Every episode was brilliant and a little puzzle piece. I wish we could all have our own little revenge. The last episode where she wanted to CTB again after finishing all her revenge, I felt it with my soul.
yea only part 1 though so far
Part 2 was insane and really brings everything to a full circle. Very satisfying end.

Last edited: