• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

meadow2

Aug 8, 2023
Just wondering if any users currently active on here have actually traveled to Mexico or South America and been able to successfully purchase N. I keep hearing that this is the only way to get N right now.

Also, do you reckon it'd be possible to get it back through airport customs? Or if I could safely post it back home (but if I posted it, it would still need to go on a plane/through customs)?

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if i were to obtain it in another country, i'd just do it there. i would not want to risk taking it back home. maybe i'd try to update this site. i don't browse on my phone though and can tell you that i would not be traveling with my pc. lol.

Reactions: meadow2
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Not sure about this but i'm pretty sure at least a few people managed to do so, but a few years ago. And no, i don't think it'd be possible to bring it back to my homecountry in the slightest. It would be confiscated if i don't provide a viable reason as to why I need it so much. I would book a hotel in the country that I bought the N in and i would do it there. In addition, if there weren't any preparations made before acquiring the N such as getting supplementary medications to avoid any struggling during the process then it would be a positive thing to be in Mexico or South America. In said places, it seems as if there aren't many restrictions placed on buying drugs so it would be quite easy to obtain the extra medications. The only disadvantage regarding this is the fact that many people going to Mexico/ South America to purchase the N for their ctb possibly don't speak Spanish so it'd be quite hard to convince anyone to let you buy such medications that are used as end of life drugs or those that induce death.

Reactions: meadow2
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
I would only ever do it with N, so when the time comes I'll be traveling to Mexico for a final adventure goodbye. I think its easy to get it there, money talks loud in thouse places.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would only ever do it with N, so when the time comes I'll be traveling to Mexico for a final adventure goodbye. I think its easy to get it there, money talks loud in thouse places.
True, I have been to Mexico a few times and if people there value money a lot (not saving it but rather having lots of it)

M

meadow2

Aug 8, 2023
if i were to obtain it in another country, i'd just do it there. i would not want to risk taking it back home. maybe i'd try to update this site. i don't browse on my phone though and can tell you that i would not be traveling with my pc. lol.
This is probably the most sensible approach. I just want to go in my own bed, though :(

Not sure about this but i'm pretty sure at least a few people managed to do so, but a few years ago. And no, i don't think it'd be possible to bring it back to my homecountry in the slightest. It would be confiscated if i don't provide a viable reason as to why I need it so much. I would book a hotel in the country that I bought the N in and i would do it there. In addition, if there weren't any preparations made before acquiring the N such as getting supplementary medications to avoid any struggling during the process then it would be a positive thing to be in Mexico or South America. In said places, it seems as if there aren't many restrictions placed on buying drugs so it would be quite easy to obtain the extra medications. The only disadvantage regarding this is the fact that many people going to Mexico/ South America to purchase the N for their ctb possibly don't speak Spanish so it'd be quite hard to convince anyone to let you buy such medications that are used as end of life drugs or those that induce death.
I wonder if maybe posting it with a postal service like DPD or Fedex would work? But the risk is obviously high.

By the sounds of it, it's kind of hard to get hold of it now, even in Mexico. Makes me worry about waiting.

Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
So anyone knows people who managed to get some these days? Just old case? I'm thinking about going too

Reactions: cscott