• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anonymoussadbeing

anonymoussadbeing

Jul 28, 2022
It didn't end well for me. I didn't eat for three days and didn't drink enough water. My back gave out and now I'm bedridden suffering from incredibly painful back spasms. It hurts to move even a tiny bit. What was your experience starving?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
I'm starving myself right now. Not as a suicide attempt. I don't deserve to eat or drink anything nor will I allow myself the privilege to do so.
I will maybe eat something later. I don't know yet.

I haven't eaten in 3 days but the symptoms that appear as a result of starvation aren't very noticeable right now. I'm assuming that's because my body is accustomed to the reduced food/liquid intake that I inflicted onto myself for months on end since last year.
All that I notice is increased nausea, muscle weakness and lightheadedness.

When it was as a suicide attempt, I nearly died after a week or two but I was found and hospitalized. If only I was completely undisturbed that attempt would've marked the end for me.
I only have heart damage (starvation is not the only factor responsible for this) and i'm more susceptible to muscle pain because of the loss of muscle mass from that attempt.

This is an unreliable method to begin with especially if there's external interference (predominantly, at least from my experience, family who can find you and involuntarily hospitalize you) or if your body is not weak enough to begin with.
Sorry about your situation. I hope you can find peace.

sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Same I'm doing it to suffer and not allow myself the privilege but knowing there's little odds it will end death.
Eventually I will eat something every two or three days but I feel everytime I need it less, kinda weird

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I tried to starve/dehydrate myself to death once. I didn't eat or drink anything for four or five days. Not even a drop of water. I stopped sweating after a few days, and oddly enough my pee started to turn orange and then suddenly turned clear again despite have no intake for days. I was exhausted, and eventually my feet turned white. After a certain point my body took over and I caved and drank half a gallon of juice and ate like there was no tomorrow. The amount of willpower it must take is unimaginable.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I go through periods of starvation - though it has been a while now. The longest I have gone without food or drink was just over a week - then had to give up as I had to return the.work. can go for a couple of weeks with just fluids.

Going without fluids or food is the most challenging. Dizziness, a feeling of painful emptiness and soreness etc settles in. The problem is I cannot do this now as I live with my family and it will he noticeable though I can get away for doing this once in a while for a few days. There is this white stuff that comes around the mouth and the mouth becomes noticeably dry. Unfortunately the there have been times when I have had to be given fluids through IV as I was found to be dehydrated - but never told the medics why this was the case..,

I guess I lived alone and did not commit to work or anything, I could die doing this. But otherwise this would be a challenging way to go.

goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
It didn't end well for me. I didn't eat for three days and didn't drink enough water. My back gave out and now I'm bedridden suffering from incredibly painful back spasms. It hurts to move even a tiny bit. What was your experience starving?
3 days definitely wouldn't do it..
i have many friends who do fasting for health or religious reasons, and they will go 3 days perfectly fine..

Regardless, it would be very difficult to have the proper mindset to starve yourself to death as it is already challenging to do it for short periods. I'm sure after a certain point though, ur body would stop experiencing the typical hunger pains, and you will begin hallucinating.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
I've starved, not to death and it wasn't my intention at the time either. It lasted for about six months, maybe more. Tbh I liked it. I never felt hunger, not pain, nor any kind of discomfort, I was just blissfully numb. The worst thing that happened was that I was taken to the cardiac intensive care unit when the ambulance I had called for another issue (gallbladder attack) and they ran an ECG and saw clear signs of a heart attack. The doctors didn't find anything except for hypokalemia and I was sent home with potassium chloride. Would consider doing it again, it's just that it takes a while, thus giving your SI plenty of time to kick in and by then you could have damaged your body to the point it's not reversible.

I've also been dehydrated. I never felt thirst (something has got to be seriously wrong with me lol) but after about 20ish hours I woke up with a racing heart and a very low blood pressure, basically had to fight the sensation of fainting, felt nauseous and had a slight headache. Forced down a glass of electryolyte replacement, then I was back to normal in about 30 minutes

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I think I didnt eat for a week once and I started getting dizzy feeling like I was going to pass out. My friend made me eat that day.

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
I nearly died from not eating (to the point i had a nde) about ten years ago but that was also in combination with severe insomnia for 6 months. It wasn't intentional either, i just lost my mind from not sleeping and it didn't come into my head to look after myself in any way. I ate less and less until i ate nothing and then stopped drinking as well. I have permanent diagnosed physical problems from this and undiagnosed mental ones.
Funnily enough, not eating is also my way of self harming though i wouldn't ctb this way as the process is far too drawn out and the pain is incomparable to anything else i've experienced (imagine every atom in your body being crushed in a vice whilst being branded at the same time). Also the hallucinations were genuinely horrific and have had a lasting affect on me in the same way that witnessing traumatic things has.
Being completely honest it was terrifying for me to acknowledge that my body and mind were slowly shutting down and i would be scared at the thought of putting myself through that torment again.
I've been in a lot of fucked up/severe situations, as i'm sure a lot of people reading this will have too, but this was easily the worst mental and physical pain i've experienced. 0/10 would not recommend

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Unless you chain yourself to a wall and put yourself in an inescapable situation, it's nearly impossible to die like that. SI will do things without your consent once it kicks in. This is long and painful, and the chances are low. I personally wouldn't even try it because I know I'll regret it.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
not intentionally. i had anorexia. not a good idea, i'd say. i mean, it's accessible of a method, yes, but painful, slow, etc... there's similarly painful methods that would still kill you quicker. starving can take a month at the least w/ complete dry fasting

i also just... it's not a good path to go down :[ i know it's ironic to say that on a suicide forum but my eating disorder ruined my life. so... please, don't put yourself through more agony than you're already going through.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
That would be absolute hell, especially for someone that doesn't fast often. It would be a really agonizing and painful death, but the chances to go that far are minimal. You'd have to lock yourself in a room with absolute no access to food for well over a month. Even as a hardcore anorexic the most I've ever went in one go was not eating for 13 days straight. If you heard the first 3-5 days are the hardest that's correct if we're talking about willpower, but it gets draining to make step after step if you surpassed a week of starving.
It is in no way a reliable or safe method. Not to mention the time and patience you have to undergo.

MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
So has anybody actually tried the starvation method for more than a couple of weeks, but taking water and/or electrolytes? Was it u comfortable that much? I'm not convinced by what people say that it's excruciatingly painful. I want an honest answer from someone who actually knows lol.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
So has anybody actually tried the starvation method for more than a couple of weeks, but taking water and/or electrolytes? Was it u comfortable that much? I'm not convinced by what people say that it's excruciatingly painful. I want an honest answer from someone who actually knows lol.
I tried as a child (13-14). I ate around 800 calories a day for months and got below 80 pounds. My heartrate was around 40 I think? I also had serious electrolyte issues by then. Finally I was put in the hospital and they fed me back up on nutritional supplements like boost. They wanted to put the nose tube in my stomach but I told them I would pull it back out. I don't remember it being painful but I was weak and passed out. I think the main way people die from starvation is heart issues. Basically what I learned is that it takes a LONG time and the chances of you being forced into the hospital by someone is very high. I don't recommend this method at all. It takes too long and I don't think the chances of success are very good.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Maybe if you're a devout monk you can do it, or some other niche thing like having no pain/hunger receptors or something.

MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
I tried as a child (13-14). I ate around 800 calories a day for months and got below 80 pounds. My heartrate was around 40 I think? I also had serious electrolyte issues by then. Finally I was put in the hospital and they fed me back up on nutritional supplements like boost. They wanted to put the nose tube in my stomach but I told them I would pull it back out. I don't remember it being painful but I was weak and passed out. I think the main way people die from starvation is heart issues. Basically what I learned is that it takes a LONG time and the chances of you being forced into the hospital by someone is very high. I don't recommend this method at all. It takes too long and I don't think the chances of success are very good.
Thank you for the response, but I mean total starvation with zero food but just consuming some water every day with some electrolytes.🙂👍

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Thank you for the response, but I mean total starvation with zero food but just consuming some water every day with some electrolytes.🙂👍
sorry I'm not sure! I went about 3 days tops on just water and found it to be very hard to resist eating. Maybe if you had amphetamines or something it would be easier.