• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
I'm thinking of doing therapy to try to relieve my anxiety, but my past attempts have not been successful.

I never get any rest from it, I feel like at any moment something bad can happen because of my currentor past actions even if I haven't done anything bad or with bad intentions. It haunts me in my dreams and I have insomnia.

Reactions: thelittlrmermaid
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Yes, a big part of my anxiety is gone after following a cognitive behavioral therapy. I still have a lot of anxiety wich is related to some family and relationship trauma but i'm happy to not have to deal anymore with the level of anxiety i had before these 2 years of therapy.
Ayahuasca or shrooms help some peoples, accompanied of course!
I personally tried ayahuasca and found the source of my feeling of insecurity, wich helped me

Last edited:
M

MrSpacebound

Jul 1, 2023
Yes, Past life regression therapy worked for me. But now I'm in ton of depression.

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Close friend started therapy about a year ago, with her main issue being anxiety. She's not a member of this forum, but we talk about mental health stuff, and our experiences with therapy, fairly often.

From an outside perspective, the difference in behaviours and thought patterns is very noticeable. She still deals with anxiety, in part because of interpersonal dynamics and the environment she's in, but therapy has allowed her to develop some crucial insights, she's more aware of her own thoughts and behaviours, and is in general better equipped to deal with situations that a year ago would've triggered a panic attack. It's not something you "get over" after a few sessions, but at least in my friend's case, therapy has been quite beneficial.