• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
Montana is the company responsible for making Halatal. Halatal is a brand name for Nembutal.

The official website of Montana states that you can buy their halatal by contacting them via whatsapp. Has anyone here attempted to contact them via whatsapp to buy their N?

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I can't imagine that it's that simple.

There 50ml in the bottle, how many ml are necessary?

Last edited:
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
There's 50ml in the bottle, how many ml are necessary?
I've read that every bottle of halatal contains 3 grams of N. So 4 bottles of halatal are needed to to ctb.

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I mean 12g is the lethal dosis.
Then i would take 15g, safetly.

But the Question is, can i drink it quickly before it takes effect?

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
Yes, plenty of people have successfully catched the bus by drinking N/halatal.

If anyone here has successfully purchased halatal from the internet without a prescription please let me know.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Montana is the company responsible for making Halatal. Halatal is a brand name for Nembutal.

The official website of Montana states that you can buy their halatal by contacting them via whatsapp. Has anyone here attempted to contact them via whatsapp to buy their N?
I tried to buy directly from it and directly from a veterinaria distributor.... both demanded a prescription file upload in order to submit the order purchase.

Nonetheless they were able to delivery only to Peru. So in the end you have to go to Peru anyway.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I mean 12g is the lethal dosis.
Then i would take 15g, safetly.

The author of the book Final Exit said that 200ml (12-13g) is enough for the average person, and more than 200ml will make most people vomit. So 15g (250ml) would kill you faster, but the chances of vomiting would be higher.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic